:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Your favorite SOS moment…

• Comments Off on Your favorite SOS moment…

Your favorite SOS moment…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Your favorite SOS moment…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

GeorgiaJames talked about his favorite SOS moments. I was thinking about mine earlier —

Don’t remember what show, but when Jerry says, “That’s what I do during the week, I like to make POOP!”

and

From show 143, the Price is Right Mountain Climber song from, of course, Jerry.

and

From show 75, when Jerry did the Joe Cocker.

Those are the ones that I remember laughing at the most. So what are your favorites, or even, what would you consider to be the definitive SOS clip?.

Frank
    Participant

There are so many moments that stand out to me, but the one that comes to mind the most (and made me pee a little in my pants from laughing so hard) was the “I got claw marks on my pee-pee” moment and the following 15 minutes of hysterical laughter. That one will always stand out to me.

Pa-ul
    Participant

Show 12 – Terminator powered by waterwheel.

Show 24 – The Skype call from London, “Their Snickers are filled with Cucumbers……It’s a soup (followed by a minute of hilarity”

Show 28 – When Jerry shares his thoughts on stuffing fish, instead of Turkeys.

Show 41 – Corby calls in for much hilarity.

Show 55 and 56 – Stories from the trips to Engerland, The land of Croissants, Belgium, Jerrys trip round the Nurburgring in a family car and Robs trip to Alaska (where there was no land on the left side of the boat)

Wait a minute, they are all gold.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Version3
    Keymaster

Mine: Flapjacks in the sun… a lost moment from the show that suffered a drive crash (113); anytime we talked about food packaging, filling and such; Spot don’t like that/I’ll be right back from show 94 (not to mention Christen being on 94); name game; prank calls; but more recently I’d say the real doll stuff, the getcha beer stuff and all of the insane moments that have come from Paw-paw jokes.

Frank
    Participant

Ah yes, Episode 113 … the Lost SOS Show. I remember …

El Rustirino
    Participant

TEDDY BEARS ARE COOL, but PawPaw’s a SMELLY Mother Fucker, but I KNOWW

John from Boston
    Participant

The intro. I love that intro, I hear it and get happy, I can say all the lines right along with it, its great. And when the intro ends, I love just waiting to see how you all are genna transition from the intro to the show.

Are they genna talk like robots?
    Are they genna sing something?
    Are they genna pretend that the show is over?
    Will they yell super loud?
    How many times will they say the show number…

man I’m depressing myself, I dont want youall to leave, man this sucks…

Bucho
    Participant

I can’t pick fravourites but some random highlights …

Rob burping.

Any Reflections movie talk (especially the Fletch episode).

Bryan talking about his sleep and concentration problems.

“My penis won’t get hard after the fire …”

Jerry’s on-the-road recordings and prank calls.

Rob’s stories of young lust.

Anytime there were stories from Bryan and Jerry growing up.

The special guest from show 83, retarded but charming accent.

Any time Bryan almost passed out.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

thx_1227
    Participant

The “claw marks on my peepee” thing was great.

The 2-1B song from 119 is an instant classic, I never get tired of listening to it….

“Holy crap, Mace. This stuff is kicking in, I see a little blue man in front of me!”- The entire AOTC commentary was absolutely hilarious.

The sodomizing Shmi thing from the TPM thing made me laugh so freakin’ hard….

Jerry’s selling his car phone calls, especially the vishal one…

There are so many, I can’t possibly list them all….

YouFollowMe
    Participant

So many…

When the country music started up and Jerry (i think) sang “Sittin’ on a tailgate, eating fried chicken, fuckin’ my sister.”

One time in a mobile show where Bryan was driving across the parking lot and you can hear Jerry screaming in the background.

Rob singing about his first boob, “I was twelve, we were on vacation” …long pause…”Did you stick it in her butt?”

If anyone could tell me which shows those moments were in, that would be great.

Octavious
    Participant

When Rob had to explain his first experience with a real live boobie, and how he delivered “No” get Bryan laughing.

thx_1227
    Participant
    YouFollowMe? wrote:
    So many…
    Rob singing about his first boob, “I was twelve, we were on vacation” …long pause…”Did you stick it in her butt?”

If anyone could tell me which shows those moments were in, that would be great.

I believe that was 119. Great show, great show….

Version3
    Keymaster

The post movie thing where we are all driving, and Jerry yells almost on cue is show 96.

Frank
    Participant

Getting fussed at for leaving such a long message 🙂

j/k

Octavious
    Participant

Not playing all of Rusty’s voicemails.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.