:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Your favorite girl (sort of) in the new again

• Comments Off on Your favorite girl (sort of) in the new again

Your favorite girl (sort of) in the new again

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Your favorite girl (sort of) in the new again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

Lindsay from NY Post

Quote:
    March 20, 2007 — LINDSAY Lohan continued her New York party over the weekend. On Saturday night, she and her pals, deejay Samantha Ronson and p.r. powerhouse Lisette Sand-Freeman, hit the Beatrice Inn before going to The Box at 1 a.m. – where Lohan got up on the stage and sang while doing a “stripper dance” to thunderous applause. She got off easy – after her, New York Ranger Brendan Shanahan was blindfolded and ball-gagged as trannies danced around him.

One, I guess therapy really worked. **wink, wink** Hey, Mom Lohan I guess your daughter did learn her lesson and is clean and sober. Going to that 30-day resort was a joke. Two, ball-gagged? Who here had a visual of her tied up and ball-gagged, S&M. Ball-gagged? Sorry it wasn’t Rob’s nuts.

She hasn’t hit rock bottom yet, mark my words and she will.

Octavious
    Participant

Lindsay from NY Post

Quote:
    March 20, 2007 — LINDSAY Lohan continued her New York party over the weekend. On Saturday night, she and her pals, deejay Samantha Ronson and p.r. powerhouse Lisette Sand-Freeman, hit the Beatrice Inn before going to The Box at 1 a.m. – where Lohan got up on the stage and sang while doing a “stripper dance” to thunderous applause. She got off easy – after her, New York Ranger Brendan Shanahan was blindfolded and ball-gagged as trannies danced around him.

One, I guess therapy really worked. **wink, wink** Hey, Mom Lohan I guess your daughter did learn her lesson and is clean and sober. Going to that 30-day resort was a joke. Two, ball-gagged? Who here had a visual of her tied up and ball-gagged, S&M. Ball-gagged? Sorry it wasn’t Rob’s nuts.

She hasn’t hit rock bottom yet, mark my words and she will.

rob
    Participant

No, the Ranger was ball-gagged.

Lindsay’s definitely a little messed-up, but…

rob
    Participant

No, the Ranger was ball-gagged.

Lindsay’s definitely a little messed-up, but…

Octavious
    Participant

Man, I got to lay off work. I need to focus better.

Octavious
    Participant

Man, I got to lay off work. I need to focus better.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.