:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

You want Emma Watson shots? I got’em … 22 in fact …

• Comments Off on You want Emma Watson shots? I got’em … 22 in fact …

You want Emma Watson shots? I got’em … 22 in fact …

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder You want Emma Watson shots? I got’em … 22 in fact …

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

I know, I know … you all love me. If you’d like the hi-rez version, send me an email.

watson01.jpg

watson02.jpg

watson03.jpg

watson04.jpg

watson05.jpg

watson06.jpg

watson07.jpg

watson08.jpg

watson09.jpg

watson10.jpg

watson11.jpg

watson12.jpg

watson13.jpg

watson14.jpg

watson15.jpg

watson16.jpg

watson17.jpg

watson18.jpg

watson19.jpg

watson20.jpg

watson21.jpg

watson22.jpg.

rob
    Participant

Yep. She’s a cutie pie.

Bing
    Participant

I don’t remember there being a young actress that showed this much promise in the “attractiveness” category. I am not a Harry Potter person so I have no clue if she can act or even if she has any talent at all, but I do know that she is gonna be knockout fucking hot.

Let’s just hope she doesn’t go the route of the Britney’s, Lindsey’s and Olsen’s….
    of course she is a Brit and they do seem more stable than their American counterparts….

Speaking of Britney, is anyone else enjoying that train wreck as much as me? I know it is not right to take such pleasure from someone else’s misfortune but it turns out that she’s not that nice of a person anyway….

Bucho
    Participant

I always thought Natalie Portman would turn out to be a knockout fox. Turns out she’s pretty as hell but has very little actual sex appeal. I don’t know if that’s because I first encountered her as a 12 year old or in spite of it but Lindsay I didn’t know about til she was grown up and she can definitely be be smokin when she wants to. I feel like Emma will be more in the Natalie category, obviously pretty but she seems too straight and innocent to end up sexy. There’s still time for her to raise a little hell though.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant

Bucho,

My same thoughts. We must be twins in a different life.

Bing, the 14th picture. Perfect, right? Perfect shape.

Bing
    Participant

Actually, yesterday I was thinking the 5th was my personal favorite.

Natalie Portman…I think of her as someone who has never quite reached her hotness potential. Granted that scene after Anakins nightmare/masturbation scene in AOTC when she has the curly hair was HOT!!, but then next thing you know she is looking rather plain again.

Frank
    Participant

OH BING WHY?!?!?! WHY did you change your avatar? And to that?!?

Bing
    Participant

Avatars, like life, are full of disappointments young Jedi…

…that and just to fuck with Octavious

more the second really…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.