:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

You know you don’t really care about your job when ….

• Comments Off on You know you don’t really care about your job when ….

You know you don’t really care about your job when ….

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge You know you don’t really care about your job when ….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Today, my boss wrote a column about the local college sports basketball team and the Internet message boards. Now, not being an Internet-savvy guy (which he alludes to many times in his column) I decided, “Fuck it, I’m going to have fun with his headline.”

So tomorrow, in all the copies of the paper I work for and online, you will see this headline:

“OMG, Eagles trying, chilax :)” with a little box under it translating, saying “Translation: Oh my gosh, the Eagles are trying, so just chill and relax … smiley face.” I was going to put FTW, but not enough people in the department (two other than me today) knew what that meant, so I went without it.

Please congratulate me for I am now part of the problem of dumbing down our country. I’ll be just over here hanging myself from a very strong and sturdy bar.

Bucho
    Participant

Congratulations Frank. Now please step the hell away from that bar, you’re going to put an eye out with that thing.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Frank
    Participant
    Octavious
    Participant

Frank you the man and the hero to all.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.