:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Wow?

• Comments Off on Wow?

Wow?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The human Genome is about 3,120,000,000 DNA Base pairs long, so half of that is in each spermatozoa. That gives us 1,560,000,000 base pairs in a single sperm cell.

Each of those base pairs can be A-T bond, or a G-C bond, and can be aligned in either direction. That means there’s 4 ways it can be aligned, and that can be represented in two bits of data: 00=G, 01=C, 10=A, and 11=T, for example.

Now, the average dude lets out between 50 and 500 million sperm with each go. Rough average says it’s be about 200 million right? If we take all this information and combine it with the wonders of mathematics, we have 1.560*10^9*2 bits*2.00*10^8. Do all the equational shit, and we have 6.24*10^17 bits transmitted in a single burst.

That’s 78,000 terabytes, in what amounts to a half-minute-at-most event.

We could fit a digitized copy of the Library of Congress into your spooge. It’d only take about 20 Terabytes.

So your dick has a higher bandwidth that any internet connection that ever existed, and is ever likely to exist anytime soon. Now, imagine a machine that used your saltshaker to surf the internet.

Of course, god knows most of you would only use that power to surf for pr0n..

Newman
    Participant

LOL, you said Spooge. :p

Version3
    Keymaster

That’s a lot of jizz talk.

Bing
    Participant

As soon as they make a digital orifice to insert your penis into it will happen..

Bucho
    Participant

That still doesn’t tell me how to stop it from matting my cat’s hair.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Frank
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    As soon as they make a digital orifice to insert your penis into it will happen..

Wait, what have you heard???

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Bne wrote:
    So your dick has a higher bandwidth that any internet connection that ever existed

Not to sure on how to test that.

Not to sure I want to.

Brings a whole new meaning to “Human Interface Device” 🙂

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Newman
    Participant
    Pa-ul wrote:
    Brings a whole new meaning to “Human Interface Device” 🙂

LOL

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.