:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Wow…

• Comments Off on Wow…

Wow…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant
    rob
    Participant

I’d love to clone her in the butt.

Bucho
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    I’d love to clone her in the butt.

That’s either a reference I don’t get or you’re becoming infected with Jerry’s genius for random hilarious statements.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

Read the Ebay listing.

Bucho
    Participant

I get the DNA thing, but … “clone her in the butt”? That’s nonsense. Good nonsense.

Scatt
    Participant

They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach and that silly whore makes me sick to mine’s. Not a fan. But hey, the guy who buys 150 dollar used gum is going to stick it all in his cracks and crevices after licking it for an hour. Why? Because he IS a fan. Hey! I’m going to go puke now that I’ve made myself sick!

Octavious
    Participant

How much would a piece of gum, chewed by Rob would go for?

Ivan
    Participant

Why the hell would you want to clone Rob? Do we really need another?

Bucho
    Participant
    Ivan wrote:

Darth O, I thought you were going to be the one who told Ivan about the plan to create the clone army of Robs. Armez, Scatt and Frank steal the guns, Rusty and El Nacho were going to handle the transport ships, you, Orlando and Bing are handling the labwork of the cloning procedures, and Ivan’s supposed to be sewing the uniforms I design with the cute little hats. I mean, if Ivan doesn’t even know then who’s in the next room working the sewing machine?!?!

Ivan
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    Ivan wrote:

Darth O, I thought you were going to be the one who told Ivan about the plan to create the clone army of Robs. Armez, Scatt and Frank steal the guns, Rusty and El Nacho were going to handle the transport ships, you, Orlando and Bing are handling the labwork of the cloning procedures, and Ivan’s supposed to be sewing the uniforms I design with the cute little hats. I mean, if Ivan doesn’t even know then who’s in the next room working the sewing machine?!?!

Hmmmm… this is all too familiar. Not again!

Scatt
    Participant

[Jason Mewes] I’m fuckin’ ON it! yyeeAAAAHH! Let’s kick some aaaaAAAAAAss!![/Jason Mewes]

Octavious
    Participant

Rusty and El Nacho handle the transport ships. Helllll nawww! Those guys will get us lost, but they do serve a purpose. Let them talk to the enemy, enemy will be distracted and then we move in.

Bucho
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Rusty and El Nacho handle the transport ships. Helllll nawww! Those guys will get us lost, but they do serve a purpose. Let them talk to the enemy, enemy will be distracted and then we move in.

You have a point. When Ross, Brandon and Pa-ul are finished making their wrestling/gimp suits on the sewing machine they can do the ships. Then Newman, DaveJ and YouFollowMe Andrew can train the Robs in Chicken In The Buttjitsu and Lohanism.

salad
    Participant

We have some midget robs in the lab in case you need some workers/entertainment…

Octavious
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    Chicken In The Buttjitsu and Lohanism.

Nice!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.