:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Wooooo!

• Comments Off on Wooooo!

Wooooo!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant

Anyone else see the Colts/Pats game? One of the best games I have ever seen. My whole dorm was shouting and cheering. I guess it is the debate who to root for in 2 weeks… da Bears, or the Colts.

Frank
    Participant

Yet another Super Bowl where I don’t really care who wins, although being a Ravens fan, I’m required by law to root against the Colts.

Armez
    Participant

If ya remind me where the’re playing at, I can guess the winner w/96.r % accuracy

rob
    Participant

My balls are sweating just thinking about it…

Yeah, I’m a big dork, so football, I just can’t get into it. I can see where the love of the game could come in, with all its simplicity. I’ll watch the Super Bowl, but only for the commercials — it sure isn’t so I can watch a bunch of titheads hit each other as hard as they can. Let them loose — tear each other’s arms off or something. Or if they had land mines on the field, then THAT would be a game. Or, you know, each team gets a sniper with one clip per game. Have them all be criminals, and we’d have ourselves a sport!

“Oh, did you see the quarterback? When he slid in for the first down, a land mine went off and exploded in his face!”

“Tonight, it’s blood and carnage! After their twelfth penalty, Coach Soggypants ordered the hit on Bigglefuck Dumperbuns, so the opposing team had to finish the game without a kicker!”

I mean, c’mon, that’d be some great TV!

Frank
    Participant

And Slutbum Wallah scores another touchdown for Team Fabulous.

Bucho
    Participant

I don’t care who wins, I’m rooting for them to finish tied 35-all, then play 24 hours of overtime.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

Rob I think there should be a support group for real men who don’t like football. You could be Prez (shocking there huh?) and I could be in charge of snacks. The first meeting I’ll bring some imported Tuna-Fish flavored life savers from New Zealand.

…Of course they call it “Maize” there…….

fuggin foreigners

NBLIANGW

Octavious
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Yet another Super Bowl where I don’t really care who wins, although being a Ravens fan, I’m required by law to root against the Colts.

Frank, I don’t think so. They left to Indy, the “Browns” moved to Baltimore and then won a Superbowl before the Colts.

And Rob, I agree. I am a sports guy, but sometimes the games stinks and the commercials are the only reason to watch.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

I’m a big Patriots fan up here in NE, and everyone is really pissed off. I’m a total Bears fan for the next game. Da Bears!

Frank
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Frank wrote:

Frank, I don’t think so. They left to Indy, the “Browns” moved to Baltimore and then won a Superbowl before the Colts.

And Rob, I agree. I am a sports guy, but sometimes the games stinks and the commercials are the only reason to watch.

True, but Baltimore fans are still bitter over 1.) the way the Colts left Baltimore and 2.) Indy wanting to claim Unitas as their own. Personally, not living in Baltimore, it really doesn’t concern me all that much. I remember Peyton beating the crap of my USC Gamecocks when he was at Tennessee.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.