:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Winter

• Comments Off on Winter

Winter

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

Well for y’all southerners, the winter has officially started here… …in the north. Snow has fallen and start to look like Hoth.
    Winter.jpg.

Ivan
    Participant

75 degrees and sunny here in California.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

Yeah, it was snowing here a bit today in Maine. Plus, I’m doing winter track, so we got to run outside in frickin’ 20 degree weather. Hooray!

Octavious
    Participant

Nothing like cold air in the lungs.

Armez
    Participant

20º here at Lameview…

yay…

[actual 200th post]

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Nothing like cold air in the lungs.

The tauntauns may disagree with that, especially if Luke and Han are frollicking in the snow.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Scatt
    Participant

Driving to work in eastern outer Cleveland, I hit a part called the ‘snow belt’. They get about five times the snow I get. So it’s like ‘driving into’ the season. But, to get me in the spirit of the season, I saw a car in the oncoming side of the highway completely spinning into oblivion. Now, I don’t mean to be a dick, but that put a huge smile on my face because I never get to see shit like that. No one was hurt (I think– I mean, I had to watch the fuckin’ road too, y’know). I was like a dopey kid getting a rubber ball for Christmas.

Bing
    Participant

Sounds like a great time Scatt! I love seeing the cool stuff.

Now, give me a minute to really piss you northerners off.

Yesterday it was every bit of 55 degress here. Damn idiot people where walking around bundled up like it was fucking Alaska….

I hate people

Version3
    Keymaster

it was 80 degrees here last week before our little cold front hit. We’ve been seeing 55 highs since then. Yeah, people not only bundle up, but they turn the indoor heaters on “center of the sun” in an attemp to heat the whole planet. No wonder the polar ice caps are melting, it’s these over-reacting fucktards in North Texas and their damn heaters!

Octavious
    Participant

I love the idiots out there. As much as I hate the cold, I am use to it, way of life for right now. But I laugh at people that have there heaters on when its 55 out. And what you just said Bing, one year brought my wife for the first time down to Wrightville Beach and it was a nice breeze and it was 60. I had to take some pictures of people wearing parkas one the pier.

I guess the blood is really thinned out.

Bucho
    Participant

Wow. In NZ we don’t even think about wearing clothes at all until it gets below 50. Luckily we’re in summer now so it’s one big nudest colony for the next 3 months.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant

Soooo…. what you saying there Bucho. Are you naked in here in the Orange Lounge?

Ivan
    Participant

Wait, so I’m not the only one?

Bucho
    Participant

Wait, some of you guys are wearing clothes?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

I’m just wearing one sock. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.