:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Win a date with Jessica Biel — no joke

• Comments Off on Win a date with Jessica Biel — no joke

Win a date with Jessica Biel — no joke

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Win a date with Jessica Biel — no joke

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Seems that Ms. Biel is auctioning off a date to help a girl in Denver who lost her leg during her prom. There’s already a guy here at work who’s planning on selling his house, car, etc., just to get a date with her (well, he says he will, but you know how that goes). Anyway, what would YOU do/give for a date with “The Sexiest Woman Alive?”

Here’s the story:

Date with Jessica Biel to be auctioned
    Associated Press

DENVER – A date with Jessica Biel will be up for bid next week to help raise money for a teenager who lost her leg in a prom night limousine accident, Denver newspapers reported this week.

The event dubbed “Mollypalooza” to help Molly Bloom’s family with medical expenses is scheduled for Tuesday at the Rock Island Club, organizers told The Denver Post and Rocky Mountain News. The News described the date as a lunch date.

In an audio message posted on the Internet, Esquire’s “The Sexiest Woman Alive” urges listeners to support the event and says: “I intend to submit a very special auction item as my contribution to the evening.”

“Come on, it’s Jessica Biel. What guy wouldn’t want to win a date with her?” said Dmitri Lee Natali, 19, a friend and former classmate of Bloom, 18, who lost a leg in the May 13 accident. “My mom happened to be able to contact (Biel’s) parents, and they had heard about Molly’s tragedy. They said ‘yeah, I bet she’ll do that.'”

Biel, a Boulder native who is on location filming the movie “Next,” won’t be at the fundraiser Tuesday, Biel said in her message.

Bloom was run over and dragged about 38 feet by a Hummer stretch limousine, police said. Limousine driver Stanley D. Sample, 38, faces a misdemeanor charge of careless driving resulting in serious bodily injury.

Bloom is undergoing rehabilitation at Denver Children’s Hospital..

Bing
    Participant

Does second place get to date the girl with one leg?

YouFollowMe
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Does second place get to date the girl with one leg?

I sure hope so. One-leggedness is hot.

rob
    Participant

Oh, Biel? If it were Alba, it might be worth it. But wait, I’m married…

Version3
    Keymaster

I don’t like Jessica Biel… her round head gets on my nerves, and she is much too ‘thick’ looking in general… even shen she is in shape you just know the day she stops she’s gonna see a brownie and be the size of a Winnebago. I just don’t really like her that much, maybe if I couldn’t see her head at all.

Alba, yeah much better.

rob
    Participant

I still don’t think Alba’s that hot, either. I like my chicks with, I don’t know, a pretty face? Someone that’s actually beautiful? I hate that there’s so many actresses that are “hot” that really aren’t that beautiful. Alba, Catherine Zeta-Jones. Which one’s more beautiful?

I don’t know, I’m just yappin…

BSherrod
    Participant

Alba is beautiful, rob. Crazy fucker. NOw I gotta do a Jessica Alba Aprreciation thread, sonuvabitch.

mike3point14159
    Participant

Is it not ironic that the first pic that comes up in google images of Jessica Biel is one from worth1000.com showing what she would look like if she were fat?

190982529_b226c02062.jpg

Frank
    Participant

Okay, time to throw in the given here: Given the opportunity, there’s not a guy here who would kick either Biel or Alba out of bed. Again, given the highly unlikely chance that something like that would happen.

Biel: Would you like some ‘coffee?’
    You: No thanks, I just don’t find you that attractive. Sorry.

Yeah, I just can’t see that.

*Note: Of course, those of you who are married are obligated to say, “no, I wouldn’t. I’m married.” It’s okay guys, we understand your “implied consent.”

Version3
    Keymaster

Uh, yeah sorry on Biel, I’m pretty sure I could. Ask Jerry or Rob, never underestimate just how much a single person can get on my nerves. I’m pretty sure I could tell her no.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, and me too on that one. On Alba, I’m not saying that she’s not attractive, I just know that I myself have dated hotter women than her. Both Biel and Alba aren’t spectacularly gorgeous is all I’m sayin’…

Scatt
    Participant

I know what you’re talking about with the difference between ‘hot’ and ‘beautiful’. I would say that a few years ago, I was stunned by Alba. Completely stunned, but now, I don’t know what happened. She didn’t change her looks, but something wore off pretty fuckin’ quick. Perhaps theres a subtle dime-a-dozen blandness that comes along with the general ‘Hollywood-hot’ types.

Most importantly, who’d want a fucking date with Jessica Biel?! Chances are high that Biel and Alba are boring ass byatches who wouldn’t give up the post-date ass anyways.

Frank
    Participant

All right, this raises the question then: Who would you give anything for just to get a date with them? And Rob, I think we already know your answer (everyone wave to Ms. Lohan). 😆 hehehe

rob
    Participant

Yeah, I’m pretty easy to figure out. I’d hump her leg if she’d let me…

Frank
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Yeah, I’m pretty easy to figure out. I’d hump her leg if she’d let me…

Careful, you might break it … her leg, that is … lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.