:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Whore? Or not!?

• Comments Off on Whore? Or not!?

Whore? Or not!?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Whore? Or not!?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

So yeah, when you see a woman wearing a dress and knee-high boots, do you automatically think, “Bet she’s easy”?

If she’s named Jennifer, does that mean she’s a nympho?

Version3
    Keymaster

yes, you are a whore.

Sorry, forgot to read the post. Okay, now… yes, you are a whore.

Oh wait, yeah I think it depends on what else she is wearing but 80% of the time I think she’s probably easy.

I don’t think Jennifer’s are nymphos, they screw everyone out of a need for acceptance and to be liked, not out of a drive for sex. Now a Jennifer in those boots (which was your question) is probably 4 times as easy. You better double up the rubber for a girl like that.

Octavious
    Participant

Wasn’t this a topic on show 94? When you guys talk about names and what they mean?

rob
    Participant

Yes, but I was just compounding the knee-highs with someone who’s already prone to being whorish. I agree with Bryan — it’s probably exponential.

Frank
    Participant

To quote Dave Chappell:

“Madam, I’m sorry. You are not a whore … but you ARE wearing a whore’s uniform.”

Version3
    Keymaster

Were you asking a hypothetical using the name Jennifer, or did you see someone named Jennifer that was dressed like this? Did you get photos of this ‘uniform’?

Bing
    Participant

Generally any woman I see other than Bingette I think wonder what they look like?

From old saggy grandma’s to stupid drunk college girls, I always use a few brain cells to simulate the appearance of the breast and rear from any given amount of visual information.

As a guy who was once atttached to a Jennifer all I can say is colored by that experience.

Jennifers

Usually attractive and sexy in appearance
    Unusually high maintenance and given to irrational behavior
    Her Mother is a bitch and will drain the life essence from you faster than that thing in The Dark Crystal
    Best just to hit it a couple of times, get some slobby slobby and cut her loose.
    Also known to spy on you.

But I’m just guessing here, I’m really gay and in love with Frank

rob
    Participant

I like The Dark Crystal.

To answer your question, Bryan, I just saw her. I have no idea if her name was Jennifer, but I thought that the whorishness might be compounded if her name was Jennifer, right?

Version3
    Keymaster

Was it good?

rob
    Participant

What, The Dark Crystal? I liked it when I was a kid, so I can forgive how cheesy it looks now. If you watched it now, it would be a waste of time.

Version3
    Keymaster

Not the Dark Crystal (which sucks), the view of the whore in the boots.

rob
    Participant

Oh, come on, the Skeksis? “The two made one, by Gelfling hand, or else by none”? Come on, it’s great. Yeah, it does suck a bit…

But no, the chick — she was quite yummy. Like smack me on the ass and call me names kinda yummy.

Version3
    Keymaster

Why the hell aren’t you taking photos of hotness? you have the free time, we ALL know you have the time. And you are in the part of town that we all know has plenty of them… give us cubicle jockeys something to look at. Or ‘acquire’ any photos they already have. :O

rob
    Participant

Yeah, the “acquisition” of pictures might get me fired, so as much as I like to look at the occasional areola and pubis, it’s not worth my job, know what I’m sayin’?

And, the digital pictures I might be able to take with my camera phone don’t really turn out great. “That’s a great looking speck.” Yeah, not really worth my time on that.

And sure, I could bring up my wife’s “real” camera, but then the jig would obviously up. “Hey, what’s that slightly-fat-but-strangely-attractive guy doing with that camera-shaped thing back behind that window?” Yeah, wouldn’t work.

Version3
    Keymaster

hey, I wasn’t recommending you advertise the source (or advertise at all), just fun’n ya. I thought your phone had that special spec enhancing application on it. The comment about yourself made me cough up fish sandwich.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.