:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

who u gonna call?

• Comments Off on who u gonna call?

who u gonna call?

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder who u gonna call?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Larkitect
    Participant

okay, so ghostbusters came out on blu-ray yesterday. so i decided it was time to trade in my old vhs copy (not a commercial copy, but a broadcast recording) for a new model. and i must say i couldn’t be happier. i’m a big fan of the movie but hadn’t watched it in years. in my opinion the comedy still holds up after all this time. the movie is just plain genious on the humor front. so i just wanted to reflect a little bit on a movie that i consider to be a great American classic.

and thank goodness george lucas doesn’t have his stupid-big-head-self clinging to any of the rights of this franchise. ghostbusters is one chapter of my childhood lucas can’t ruin. so suck on that george!!!

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

rob
    Participant

I have to agree. There are very few movies as quotable as Ghostbusters.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yes, very. If only I’d had more time…

Bucho
    Participant

Hot damn yes, I think it was the first Bill Murray film I ever saw and I was almost as enamoured by the idea of backpack powered lightning guns as I was by the idea of having a real Han Solo blaster.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

never pegged him as a dairy fan…hm

Pa-ul
    Participant

@rob 40067 wrote:

I have to agree. There are very few movies as quotable as Ghostbusters.

Although in my adult years I tend to find way to many Double entendres and fun to be poked at lines from films.
    ‘He slimed me’, nasty hotel guest gave him a pearl necklace and never left his number.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Larkitect
    Participant

@Pa-ul 40399 wrote:

Although in my adult years I tend to find way to many Double entendres and fun to be poked at lines from films.
    ‘He slimed me’, nasty hotel guest gave him a pearl necklace and never left his number.

i do that now whenever “leave it to beaver” is on. i’m serious, it really ratchets up the funny.

“oh ward, don’t be too hard on the beaver.”

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.