:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Who the Hell cares who leaves SOS voicemails? #01 –Rusty

• Comments Off on Who the Hell cares who leaves SOS voicemails? #01 –Rusty

Who the Hell cares who leaves SOS voicemails? #01 –Rusty

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Who the Hell cares who leaves SOS voicemails? #01 –Rusty

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

Ah, yes..the questionnaire…I do love it so

Lately I’ve been trying to figure this Rusty kid out, at first I thought he was too old to be trained as a Jedi but then Darth Octavious suggested we test him in the ways of the Sith, starting with leaving voicemails at 4 am…..

…..the dark side is unusually strong with him….

So, Rusty….use your anger and hatred (and try to make some damn sense for once)…your training is about to begin!

1 – How did you find the SOS oasis on the web and how long were you listening before you called in?

2 – What’s the deal with “happy birthday”

3 – When you leave a voicemail do you plan it out beforehand or do you “wing it”

4 – What grade are you in and who is the prettiest girl in your class? Do you talk to her? Does she find you weird and creepy, or funny and creepy?

5 – Do you have math? (Thanks to Jerry on that one)

6 – If you could be any Sos’er or Sos’er fan who would you be and why?

7 – What is your favorite episode of SOS and why?

8 – Would you let your Mom/Dad or legal guardian listen to SOS? If so what episode would you let them hear first?

9 – Describe Captain Bryan in 5 words..n-n-n-now!

10 – Is it true that you and Armez are the same person just different personalities inhabiting the same body? (nuthin but love Armez)

11 – Who would win in a fight? Newman from SOS or Newman from NASCAR?

12- What’s “gay’er” a gay man in a speedo or the straight man looking at him?

13 – Describe your home planet to us……

14 – Describe yourself to us in the most normal way you can….

Last one….

15 – Why?

….Maybe not as funny as some of my earlier attempts, but I must confess Rusty is something of an enigma to me…..not quite sure what’s going on with him, but he’s a SOS’er and therefore we have to raise him the best we can……

……poor kid.

-bing

El Rustirino
    Participant

Oh, Bing. How I love you so. In a non gay way. Kinda like a pet frog likes its owner 2 seconds before it kills it for pissing on the homework.

1 – How did you find the SOS oasis on the web and how long were you listening before you called in?
    I found SOS through El Nacho. Maybe I should go further back..I was trying to get into the TPN, before I knew that it sucked, and I browsed the listings. I checked RRR, and forgot about it for a while, and then went back. I was listening to the show with the SOS song in it, found the link in his podroll, and took a listen to #102. HOLY SHIT, I cried. It was love at first dick joke.

2 – What’s the deal with “happy birthday”
    Well, I had celebrated a birthday not long ago, and I thought I would call in with something completley fucking random. So, what else, but a strange happy birthday wish in different accents.

3 – When you leave a voicemail do you plan it out beforehand or do you “wing it”
    Generally, I come up with a general idea generally before the call.
    Then I just screw up. But I guess it’s good enough to piss the SOS guys off. :p

4 – What grade are you in and who is the prettiest girl in your class? Do you talk to her? Does she find you weird and creepy, or funny and creepy?
    I’m in the 8th grade, and the prettiest girl in my classes is a total bitch, and she thinks I’m weird and creepy.

5 – Do you have math? (Thanks to Jerry on that one)
    Yes, I have math. It all over.

6 – If you could be any Sos’er or Sos’er fan who would you be and why?
    I would be Jerry. I wanna play music, and I wanna scare people. Not that I don’t already, you know, scare people, but yeah, in the Jerry way.

7 – What is your favorite episode of SOS and why?
    My favorite episode of SOS is prolly 108. I CAN’T STOP LISTENING TO IT. The freakin’ What Is Love thing at the end just cracks me fuckin’ UP. Love it, guys.

8 – Would you let your Mom/Dad or legal guardian listen to SOS? If so what episode would you let them hear first?
    HELL NO. Actually, I nearly escaped my dad’s removal of all SOS episodes on my iTunes. I think he was a little drunk, so I made it out alive.

9 – Describe Captain Bryan in 5 words..n-n-n-now!
    Now we play penis fun.

10 – Is it true that you and Armez are the same person just different personalities inhabiting the same body? (nuthin but love Armez)
    Well, 50 percent. See, we were both born a millisecond apart, causing a paradox hole, or space rectum, as I call it, appeared in the sky, and caused me to get shoved back in my mom’s belly, and be born a year earlier. But, the space rectum sucked some of Armez’s DNA out and slipped it into my mom’s vagina, thus mixing with my keep-alive fluids, causing a reaction to occur, and I, Rusty, the mutant beast, was born.

Newman from SOS. He would scream his very name into Newman from Nascar’s ear, and blow him to the moon.
    NEWMANNNAAUGHGHAHSSAFDASDFO!

12- What’s “gay’er” a gay man in a speedo or the straight man looking at him?
    Actually, the guy with the hot dog about three feet away is gay’er, ’cause his chicken lunch’s in his butt.

13 – Describe your home planet to us……
    Well, I come from a planet called “Crack Baby Central”. It’s a peaceful place, all hippie-like, but I was fed Cracktonite, and it turned me into what I am (but the armez part helped a bit). Then, I was blasted to Earth by some dude farting after eating a Kobe burger with way too much cheese on it. I was a fetus at that time, and I was blasted into my mother’s mouth as she was sleeping, and my birth started over, and I shouted to the stars, “DAMN THAT SMELLED BAD!”

14 – Describe yourself to us in the most normal way you can….
    I am a Sharpie sniffin’, computer geekin’, pussy peekin’ hippie.

Last one….

15 – Why?
    Well, when I was about 12, I stumbled upon a car in a parking lot. It was about 4:30 AM, so you can tell nobody was in Church-O-Rama(get our baptisim combo TODAY! only 4.99 + tax). I slipped into the thing, and there was a paper bag right next to me, in the passenger’s seat. Now, I was about to look for something to piss in, since I had been left on the road a day earlier, and so far, every spot I came across to ‘let it flow’, some lizard started jumping at my balls, so I couldn’t do that, and who wants an annoying kid like me in their public bathroom? So anyway, I look in this bag, and inside, there is a whole universe. I looked at life like a god. I thought, this could be a scientific breakthrough. I could be a millionare. This could save lives! So, I did the sensible thing. I peed in it, crumpled it up, and threw it out the window, and started walking back home, and there was still 20 miles to go.

Frank
    Participant

8th grade … well, that answers my question. 🙂

rob
    Participant

Congrats, boys. That was good.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Thanks, Robby. And yeah, I’m 13, Frank.

WESPACK!

Octavious
    Participant
    Rusty wrote:
    Rusty wrote:

I found SOS through El Nacho. – Hmmm

Well, 50 percent. See, we were both born a millisecond apart, causing a paradox hole, or space rectum, as I call it, appeared in the sky, and caused me to get shoved back in my mom’s belly, and be born a year earlier. But, the space rectum sucked some of Armez’s DNA out and slipped it into my mom’s vagina, thus mixing with my keep-alive fluids, causing a reaction to occur, and I, Rusty, the mutant beast, was born.

See I think he is El Nacho?

Frank
    Participant

Maybe he’s all of them? Maybe he’s all of us?

Damn, that’s a scary thought.

Bing
    Participant

I’ll be honest, his answers were pretty damn good. More than a few made me laugh….

….I think he should be trained Darth Octavious…yes I think he should be trained

Actually Rusty is Frank.

And Frank is El Nacho

El Nacho is Armez

Armez is Bing

Frank is Bing

Bing is Bing

Good Job Rusty! Don’t let people tell you that you are wierd or creepy….you should’ve seen me at 14. Now THAT was creepy!!!!

Newman
    Participant
    Rusty wrote:
    Newman from SOS. He would scream his very name into Newman from Nascar’s ear, and blow him to the moon.
    NEWMANNNAAUGHGHAHSSAFDASDFO!

Its funny that you mention that…the only reason my family follows NASCAR is because of Ryan Newman, I have a brother by the same name.

I hardly watch it myself, mainly only to see start & ending positions.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Aww, shucks, Bing.

Maybe a weird-off should occurr.

@ Newman- Heh, I hate NASCAR.

Bing
    Participant
    Rusty wrote:
    Aww, shucks, Bing.

Maybe a weird-off should occurr.

@ Newman- Heh, I hate NASCAR.

Rusty, my friend….

#1 – You would not survive a “weird off”
    #2 – You have answered the questions….be done with it now, the rest is in the hands of fellow SOS’ers

…I told you it would not be easy

your time will come my young friend

Armez
    Participant

Actually Bing, me and Rusty are paradoxal anomalies, so if me and Rusty ever met, then every thing in the universe whould combust, and all sentient life whould become human-centaur-bike-creatures…

Octavious
    Participant

You and Rusty ever met. I hear gay-bells ringing-ding-a-ding.

Bing for the Man of the Year.

Armez
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    You and Rusty ever met. I hear gay-bells ringing-ding-a-ding.

Bing for the Man of the Year.

we can’t meet tardo…if we do the whole fucking universe will catch on fire and explode…

plus I live in the Wal-Mart in Hell, not Massachusets…o_0

Bing for prez, even though he’s crazy and shit…

El Rustirino
    Participant

I live in California!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.