:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Who the Hell are you?

• Comments Off on Who the Hell are you?

Who the Hell are you?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Who the Hell are you?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Pa-ul
    Participant

If you could choose a character from a film that would best portray you, who would that character be and what film is it from…..Oh yes 🙂 and WHY.

Mine would be.
    Zeus from Lethal Weapon 3 (I’m not of the heavy tanned variety (just to keep it correct)).

Why.
    I’m a funny guy with a serious side, which occasionally rears its head..

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Frank
    Participant

Damn, this is tough. I’m going to have to think on this one.

Bucho
    Participant

Wolverine because I have healing powers and an adamantium laced skeleton. And killer sideburns.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Newman
    Participant

Nitz from an animated series called Undergrads, because iwe act the same.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

Harry from Dumb and Dumber, because I have wild blond hair, as well as humorous toilet problems.

Version3
    Keymaster

Harry of Harry and the Hendersons, because I know someone with the last name Henderson.

Bing
    Participant

Jabba the Hutt

Because I want to sit around all day while a metal bikini clad princess dances for me and I get to stroke my Kolwakian Monkey Lizard.

Oh, and also because Darth O’s mind powers won’t work on me.

That and Jabba and I have basically the same muscle definition give or take a tail.

Frank
    Participant
    Newman wrote:

Dude, I always thought that about you! Can’t believe that show didn’t last longer.

Bucho
    Participant

Also David Hasselhoff from Baywatch because I always run in slo-mo and am 97% cheese.

Justin J-dude
    Participant

Hmm thats a tough choice to make. I would have to go with The guy Vince Fawn played in wedding crashers.
    Why because 75% of what comes out of my moulth is funny even when im not trying.

Newman
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Newman wrote:

Dude, I always thought that about you! Can’t believe that show didn’t last longer.

I know, Undergrads was the beez kneez yo!

I managed to score a copy of the entire season.

BSherrod
    Participant

Brock from Venture Bros. I’m a hardass that’s the best at what I do and i’m surrounded by idiots.

Ivan
    Participant

Silent Bob… I’m large, smoke, rarely talk, and when I do, it is extremely meaningful and filled with expletives.

Bucho
    Participant

PA-UL!!! I’ve got it!!!

I wasted your time with my other posts, time which you’ll never get back again, but I really think I got your idea nailed now. Fry off Futurama is my kind of guy. An average goober, not the smoothest with the ladies, not rich or handsome, not smart or tough, but I’m a good cunt deep down and somehow I ended up with some cool friends and chicks over the years. Put me 1,000 years in the future and that guy with the rude robot friend, crush on the weird alien chick and intergalactic delivery job is your ol’ buddy Bucho.

Aw crap, you said movie. I guess it’s someone like Jeff “The Dude” Lebowski but with a bit more ambition. Maybe more like a white-boy version of Max from Collateral. Dammit I’m a movie dork, I should be able to do better than this.

Justin ( J-dude) wrote:
    Hmm thats a tough choice to make. I would have to go with The guy Vince Fawn played in wedding crashers.
    Why because 75% of what comes out of my moulth is funny even when im not trying.

You need to leave more voicemails Justin, bring it on bro.

Ivan
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    crush on the weird alien chick

Leela wasn’t an alien; she was a mutant, duh. Any fanboy could tell you that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.