:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

where were you?

• Comments Off on where were you?

where were you?

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder where were you?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Larkitect
    Participant

when yavin happened?

stormtroopers’ 9/11

too soon?

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bing
    Participant

actually I’m surprised it took this long

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, I’m very surprised it took this long. Bing, why aren’t you producing stuff like this you lazy hick?

j/k

sort of.

digitaltopia
    Participant

That’s just fantastic.

When it comes to the visibility of their helmets, it would’ve made much more sense if they would’ve said there were sensors on the front of the helmet that projected on a screen inside the helmet complete with a HUD, rather than just a helmet with tiny little viewports in it.

Not unlike how the AT-ATs are these moving fortresses, but they move about a foot an hour, and the control cabin is in a head that moves rather than having it in a stationary part of the vehicle and having the moving head separate so the pilots remain more stationary and can keep their orientation better. But I digress.

Bing
    Participant

Getting actors or even regular people to stand in front of a camera and follow directions is like peeing straight up around here, you end up pissed and soggy….with shitty footage.

Believe me, I would love to do something like that, why don’t you and Jimmy and Bob drive over here and we’ll film a few shorts

Version3
    Keymaster

Dude if I could get Jimmy and Bob to EVER agree to a road trip, I would. I’ve tried to suggest these things lots of times, but I think I’m the only one up for an adventure. Besides, if I can’t get us together to shoot shorts here, I doubt I can do it 1200 miles away.

Occasionally, I can get people to stand in front of the camera, but they just don’t get how they look/sound to others. You get SUCH bland speakers. I’m currently working on 100 short instructional videos of blank speaking, and bad on-camera wardrobe choices. At least I can control a few things… like the delete button. 😀

digitaltopia
    Participant

@Bing 41461 wrote:

Getting actors or even regular people to stand in front of a camera and follow directions is like peeing straight up around here, you end up pissed and soggy….with shitty footage.

Believe me, I would love to do something like that, why don’t you and Jimmy and Bob drive over here and we’ll film a few shorts

If I was closer I’d come flex my sexy for you.

Bing
    Participant

Well you know Lark ain’t THAT far away

are you Lark?

Lark?

hmmm, must be at his PawPaw’s

Larkitect
    Participant

@Bing 41479 wrote:

Well you know Lark ain’t THAT far away

are you Lark?

Lark?

hmmm, must be at his PawPaw’s

yes bing i am probably close enough for you to stalk me if you were so inclined. i already have the restraining order on file at my lawyer’s office. should i disappear, you’re #1 on the list of ‘primes’. 😀

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.