:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

what would you do?

• Comments Off on what would you do?

what would you do?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge what would you do?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Larkitect
    Participant

if you woke up one morning and saw this.

that’s no moon!

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bucho
    Participant

I’d say, “Where the fuck am I? I don’t recognize any of these buildings.”

Followed by, “And where the fuck are my pants?”

Followed by, “And why does it burn when I pee?”

Followed by, “And why do I have a full back tattoo of Gary Coleman manually stimulating a squirrel while being bench-pressed by Skeletor?”

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

I’d say “It worked!”

Followed by, “It really does seem to be 2-4 inches larger!”

Followed by, “now I just have find a hole to test this out on, I should look out the window”

Followed by, “Where am I? I don’t recognize any of these buildings.”

Followed by, “It’s a good thing I’m not wearing any pants!”

Followed by, “After that treatment, I don’t even care if it burns when I pee!”

Followed by, “After I ‘try out’ that hole, I should go get a full back tattoo of someone famous… no-no, once-famous doing something completely normal with a woodland creature, while taking part in some physical activity…”

Followed by, “I’ve got it!!!!”

Bucho
    Participant

I see what you did there Bryan.

And I laughed my ass all the way off.

Larkitect
    Participant

holy crap y’all. that right there is the most literal example of taking a lemon and making lemonade that i have ever seen. that was hilarious. both of you.

Version3
    Keymaster

Hey Bucho is the funny one. I’m just the jackass that did a naked provocative dance on his coattails.

Bucho
    Participant

Hey fuck you Bryan, you’re the one who’s the funny one, I’m just the jackass that turns everything into me having no pants on. Oh who am I kidding, I can’t stay mad at you.

I have seen an actual lemon being squeezed to make lemonade though Lark so that was the most literal example I’ve ever seen.

nbliangw

Larkitect
    Participant

@Bucho 41030 wrote:

I have seen an actual lemon being squeezed to make lemonade though Lark so that was the most literal example I’ve ever seen.

nbliangw

yeah but that’s the original version of lemonade. and if you don’t like it, then i’ve got a nice bumper sticker for you.

Bucho
    Participant

Oh I like it just fine. It’s almost as good a lemurade.

Larkitect
    Participant

lemurs creep me out. i don’t like those big eyes. always lookin’ like they’re gettin’ the chocolate finger. and the next thing you know, they’re doin’ this.

Version3
    Keymaster

That song always gets stuck in my head after I hear it (the 5yr old likes that movie). This is partly due to the fact that it’s a catchy song, and also likely because I do in fact like to “move-it, move-it”. Of course my version involves a few less lemurs than Bucho’s, but a lot more oily skin, a full length mirror, a banana hammock, a fog machine and strobe lights, and The Pet Shop Boys’ “Go West” on repeat.

What can I say, the mirror loves my moves bitches.

Bucho
    Participant

Oh god, how the fuck am I supposed to get that image out of my head without one of them Men In Black memory wipe gizmos now. You cunning, sexy bastard.

I like Madagascar too, I feel like David Schwimmer’s voice suits a cartoon character even better than it suits his real dopey face.

Larkitect
    Participant

@Version3 41036 wrote:

That song always gets stuck in my head after I hear it (the 5yr old likes that movie). This is partly due to the fact that it’s a catchy song, and also likely because I do in fact like to “move-it, move-it”. Of course my version involves a few less lemurs than Bucho’s, but a lot more oily skin, a full length mirror, a banana hammock, a fog machine and strobe lights, and The Pet Shop Boys’ “Go West” on repeat.

What can I say, the mirror loves my moves bitches.

pics. or it didn’t happen. 🙂

Version3
    Keymaster

Look man, I can’t let you all in on my ‘me’ time… but here is a photo from a party where Mickey Rourke was checking out ma-nutz! (NSFW, or NSFA -anyone)

http://yeeeah.com/?attachment_id=13793

Bing
    Participant

Why the hell did I click on that?……

looks like one is squished.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.