:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

What. The Fuck.

• Comments Off on What. The Fuck.

What. The Fuck.

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge What. The Fuck.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    El Rustirino
    Participant

http://thetwistedpickle.com/

What…why? First SOS, now (possibly), Twisted Pickle. What the hell? I mean, I don’t exactly approve of him keeping a secret from the wife, but that’s just fucked up.

Scatt
    Participant

That’s fucked up that they’re messing with him now. Especially since the woman has baby due any time. “Ask Corby about his little internet secret”? What a bitch. Imagine how his wife would have emotionally reacted to that call. First thing I would wonder is, “Who the fuck is this lady and how does she know my husband?”. I’m not a woman though, so maybe she was just thinking, “Durp-dee-durrr! I have a baaaaaybeeee in my bellyyyyyyy!!!”

Seriously though, that sucks that he’s got rouge listeners now who are trying to fuck with him.

Bing
    Participant

wrong

just plain wrong

rob
    Participant

Wow. Just wow.

El Rustirino
    Participant

It’s strange how some people want to do stuff like that just to stir up trouble. That’s something my ten year old brother would do.

rob
    Participant

I just can’t believe someone would do that. I mean, if he decides to continue, people will continue to listen — but even his song would have to be changed, as he would no longer be “ninja-casting”. But I really think that it shouldn’t affect his show too much. How often does he even talk about the fact that he’s ninja-casting? He could actually use his new freedom to make the show better, I don’t know.

Still a shitty thing to do.

El Rustirino
    Participant

totally.

thx_1227
    Participant

Dude, that really sucks. And how did this chick get those numbers anyway?

rob
    Participant

If you had certain information, you can cross reference it with any number of identity websites on the internet. They’re definitely not free, but the story isn’t over — my bet is that this might be someone that Corby might have pissed off. It’s definitely a thought.

El Rustirino
    Participant

According to Brad Carter, who runs Phone Losers of America (in short, he’s a phone geek), it’s extremely difficult to get someone’s cell number.

rob
    Participant

Not if you work at a carrier and don’t mind the possibility of getting fired. It also helps that I have a private investigator/superhero for a father-in-law.

El Rustirino
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Not if you work at a carrier and don’t mind the possibility of getting fired. It also helps that I have a private investigator/superhero for a father-in-law.

Oh, well, there’s that.

Oh, dude, put him to use. Get him on this shit.

rob
    Participant

He wouldn’t do it. I’d love to help, there’s just not much I think I could do. I could guess how it’s done, but beyond that…

Scatt
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    It also helps that I have a private investigator/superhero for a father-in-law.

Your wife got a sister I can marry? I want one too.

El Rustirino
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.