:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

What Show Are You Listening To Now?

• Comments Off on What Show Are You Listening To Now?

What Show Are You Listening To Now?

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback What Show Are You Listening To Now?

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    thx_1227
    Participant

I listened to 45 last night, and the doppler donkey effects had me laughing harder than I had in a long time. And of course Rob’s “We’re so cheap, you can afford to buy something else!”

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

I have about 20 minutes left of episode 149 at the moment. It’s so sad that you’re ending this…I nearly cried.

Although Bucho’s song had me cry laughter tears

BIG JOBBIES

Jor-El
    Participant

I think it’s about time I go back and start listening to old shows. There’s comedy gold in there.

I like titties.

Ol’ Ben
    Participant

Someone may or may not be working on the compilation of songs from all the shows, which may or may not be completed this year.

There’s so much content to roll through but it may or may not be done eventually.

Bucho
    Participant

I may or may not be the intended audience for such a project.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Ol’ Ben
    Participant

I just heard the “can you feel….banana peel…..all over the steering wheel” song a few days ago and it sparked some motivation in me.

More to come soon

Version3
    Keymaster

I will be watching with my eyes.

Ol’ Ben
    Participant

I’m already around 20 clips and I’m just getting to show 50. Progress is slow but it will get done eventually. Once I’ve done the first pass I will cut the audio and figure out how best to package it

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.