:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

What Show Are You Listening To Now?

• Comments Off on What Show Are You Listening To Now?

What Show Are You Listening To Now?

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback What Show Are You Listening To Now?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

Show 34

Bucho
    Participant

I just listened to 011 and 143 again. I think 143 has the most out of control Rob-losing-it moment I can remember when Jerry does that funny little high voiced song, and also of course the brilliant John Cougar Mellancamp American Legend stuff. 011 I always remember for Jerry yelling at Rob, “Robby leave your microphone alone!” as if Rob’s a misbehaving kid and Jerry’s his Dad, it cracks me up every time.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

That JCM stuff is probably my favorite from the show ever.

Octavious
    Participant

I agree with Bucho, Rob getting yelled is funny. BTW, welcome Bucho.

Bing
    Participant

Robbie SHUT UP!!!

El Rustirino
    Participant

Listening to episode 9. Remember the hill story the guys told about three times on the show?

Octavious
    Participant

Organizing the shows on my drive, but Show SoupHerman.

thx_1227
    Participant

I am currently trying my best to crash the SOS server by downloading all of the shows. Oh, and listening to Show 101. Dude, Jerry’s screams in the car on the way to the pool hall crack me up every time…

Bing
    Participant
    thx_1227 wrote:
    I am currently trying my best to crash the SOS server by downloading all of the shows. Oh, and listening to Show 101. Dude, Jerry’s screams in the car on the way to the pool hall crack me up every time…

the chocolate starfish song by digitopia

Version3
    Keymaster

Listening to 143 now myself… that islands in the stream shit had me crying here at my desk at 1:20 in the fucking morning. Shit our show was funny!

Bucho
    Participant

I listened to SOS-103 on the weekend and that show is a behemoth of solid goodness. There’s the wookie orgasm in Leia’s buns big crackup, a bunch of good Soup Herman discussion, Brandon hitting us with some funny shit on the call-in, in fact the entire show is wall-to-wall sweet.

Bucho
    Participant

Show 126 and 127, both really solid shows. 126 has the great call in from Rich and 127 has a bit at about 17:55 where Jerry says, “dude that is a beautiful song man,” but he says, “beeyoootiful”. I rewound it about five times laughing my tits off to the point I couldn’t stand up straight.

Octavious
    Participant

Show 119 and of course the solo acts.

thx_1227
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    I listened to SOS-103 on the weekend and that show is a behemoth of solid goodness. There’s the wookie orgasm in Leia’s buns big crackup, a bunch of good Soup Herman discussion, Brandon hitting us with some funny shit on the call-in, in fact the entire show is wall-to-wall sweet.

Now you’ve got me listening to it. 8)

Bucho
    Participant
    thx_1227 wrote:
    Now you’ve got me listening to it. 8)

I 100% encourage that kind of behaviour. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.