:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

What Show Are You Listening To Now?

• Comments Off on What Show Are You Listening To Now?

What Show Are You Listening To Now?

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback What Show Are You Listening To Now?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

I got to listen to that one.

Bing
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    Show 30, the double episode, where the boys talk about all the hellraising stories.

Bryan’s letter-box destroying Indestructible Skatemobile, Rob’s deeds of pure evil, and Jerry’s hysterical tellings of Walmart hijinks and chunking stuff in the apartment block pool. Damn, it’s gold that show.

Well done indeed and a fine catch Bucho.

The Jerry Wal-mart Adventure is a clip I listen to all the time, everybody loves it and it really gets the party going, before you know it clothes are flying off and people are oiling up for the twister tournament.

thx_1227
    Participant

I’m listening to 13 at the moment. Bryan just lost it after talking about the Ethiopian Price Is Right…lol…good stuff…

rob
    Participant

I’m in the middle of show 45 right now, and I was surprised a couple of days ago when I was listening to 42 — it was Bryan that came up with “That’s the bee’s knees, yo!” I could have sworn it was Jerry, but maybe that’s because of the best of clip with him saying it.

Version3
    Keymaster

I already knew it was me. the Jerry quote came from WAY after that. He has been listening to older shows and said it about something, we weren’t even talking about sayings I don’t think.

rob
    Participant

It was the beginning of show 44, and he just kinda says it right out of the blue when the song fades out.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Someone needs to compile a list of all the Keyboard Episodes, the Childhood Stories episodes, the Relay Game and Name Game and Movie Game episodes…

That would rock.

rob
    Participant

Good idea, Rusty. Get to it.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Oh, and Prank call shows.

thx_1227
    Participant
    El Rustirino wrote:
    Oh, and Prank call shows.

No doubt. Oh, and guys, the more prank call shows the better, can’t get enough of it…

thx_1227
    Participant

I am listening to Bryan listing all the cars he would buy for $250,000 in 112…

Version3
    Keymaster

Is it a long list? Does it include the bug I just got that I’m already selling, and the Notch I’m trying to get ? 😛

I’m a car dork.

thx_1227
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    Is it a long list? Does it include the bug I just got that I’m already selling, and the Notch I’m trying to get ? 😛

I’m a car dork.

Yeah, it is quite long. There are at least 2 bugs included, and the Notch…

Newman
    Participant

Last week I started from the start, and I’m only about 5 webisodes in but dam there’s some funny shit early on.

thx_1227
    Participant

I am currently listening to 119 (for the bazillionth time)…the songs never get old.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.