:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

What is Medicine?

• Comments Off on What is Medicine?

What is Medicine?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge What is Medicine?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

More spam…huzzah.

Bing
    Participant

Medicine is what these fuckers are gonna need if they keep this fucking bullshit up!

NEWMAAAUUUGGGHHNNN!!!!

Frank
    Participant

Think we need to bring back public hangings … and Bing’s just the guy to tighten the noose.

Newman
    Participant

Heh heh, looking into getting a hand with the spam.

Bing
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Think we need to bring back public hangings … and Bing’s just the guy to tighten the noose.

stabbing is more satisfying

Pa-ul
    Participant

There’s always being hung, drawn and quartered.

Hang ’em, draw a quick sketch and then throw quarters at them. 🙂

Always a crowd pleaser. 😯

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Scatt
    Participant

I was seriously interested in a conversation about medicine.

And damn it if I’m not leaving with one, now entertain me!

Armez
    Participant

the Armez dictionary defines medicine as: “Crack. In all of its forms”

Bing
    Participant

too easy

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Armez wrote:

Does that include butt crack?

Medicine for me is boobies.
    If you’re feeling depressed, look at boobies, you’ll feel a lot better.
    If you’ve got a cold and feel like you should be carried around on a stretcher by four chanting monks, look at boobies, it’ll get your blood circulating.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Armez
    Participant
    Pa-ul wrote:
    Armez wrote:

Does that include butt crack?

Medicine for me is boobies.
    If you’re feeling depressed, look at boobies, you’ll feel a lot better.
    If you’ve got a cold and feel like you should be carried around on a stretcher by four chanting monks, look at boobies, it’ll get your blood circulating.

yes it does include buttcrack…not smell 50 year old plumbers crack though…(it says that in parentheses)

admin
    Keymaster

Medicine??? I have searched it through wikipedia and I’ve found out its meaning… I’ll just post it here for all of you to find out.

“Medical care is shared between the medical profession (physicians or doctors) and other professionals such as nurses and pharmacists, sometimes known as allied health professionals. Historically, only those with a medical doctorate have been considered to practice medicine. Clinicians (licensed professionals who deal with patients) can be physicians, nurses, therapists or others. The medical profession is the social and occupational structure of the group of people formally trained and authorized to apply medical knowledge. Many countries and legal jurisdictions have legal limitations on who may practice medicine.

Medicine comprises various specialized sub-branches, such as cardiology, pulmonology, neurology, or other fields such as sports medicine, research or public health.

Human societies have had various different systems of health care practice since at least the beginning of recorded history. Medicine, in the modern period, is the mainstream scientific tradition which developed in the Western world since the early Renaissance (around 1450). Many other traditions of health care are still practiced throughout the world; most of these are separate from Western medicine, which is also called biomedicine, allopathic medicine or the Hippocratic tradition. The most highly developed of these are traditional Chinese medicine and the Ayurvedic traditions of India and Sri Lanka. Various non-mainstream traditions of health care have also developed in the Western world. These systems are sometimes considered companions to Hippocratic medicine, and sometimes are seen as competition to the Western tradition. Few of them have any scientific confirmation of their tenets, because if they did they would be brought into the fold of Western medicine.

“Medicine” is also often used amongst medical professionals as shorthand for internal medicine. Veterinary medicine is the practice of health care in animal species other than human beings.”

djohnson
    Participant
    Quote:
    Medicine??? I got your medicine right here!

“Medical care is shared between the medical profession (physicians or doctors) and other professionals such as proctologists and sexual deviants, sometimes known as bum docs. Historically, only those with a black, 18″ rubber cock have been considered to practice proctology. …

Alright, I give up. This one just isn’t stirring my creative juices…Maybe I’ll do better next time…

rob
    Participant
    aino wrote:
    Medicine??? I have searched it through wikipedia and I’ve found out its meaning… I’ll just post it here for all of you to find out.

Yeah, no sense of humor on THIS jerkweed. Oh, and nice signature, shitbird. When are you people going to figure out that YOU’RE WASTING YOUR TIME HERE?

djohnson
    Participant

There are no people. It’s all automated. No one every actually sees the site or the message once it’s posted.

They’re not even expecting you to click on the links. They’re just trying to get their Google search rankings up as links on sites is one method that Google uses to bring your web site up higher on the list.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.