:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

What ever happened to…

• Comments Off on What ever happened to…

What ever happened to…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder What ever happened to…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Armez
    Participant

What ever happened to the “Danger Kitty” flyer thing from Guitar Center with the dood on the left?.

BSherrod
    Participant

By far one of my favorite shows, I need to get that frickin Best of. I want the mp3 though.

Rhep
    Participant

They have changed their name to Steel Panther and are now quite succesfull. This is their website if you are interested: http://www.steelpantherrocks.com/

Bucho
    Participant

Holy shit, is that for real? I’ve heard of Steel Panther but I had no idea they were the same group that Switched ON made icons. That’s hilarious.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Larkitect
    Participant

this is the best “where are they now?” update i’ve ever seen.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bucho
    Participant

Also, are you an SOSer Rhep, or did you just stumble across this place by googling Danger Kitty?

Either way, welcome home.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, most awesome left field post ever! Strange that Danger Kitty came up on the show we recorded tonight, wish we’d seen this post first.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Somebody pointed out Steel Panther to me a while ago, directly after which I read up on their Wikipedia page and realized they were the band you guys had talked about. They’ve always been something of a parody rock band, so the reason their poster seemed so ridiculous was because it was supposed to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_Panther

Bucho
    Participant

@Version3 46466 wrote:

… the show we recorded tonight …

You teasing bastard. You claim to have recorded new shows and yet in the feed … nada.

Rhep
    Participant

I am a SOSer but only reacently startedon the forum. Thanks for the welcome Bucho.

Version3
    Keymaster

It will be.

This week, I ended one job, and started another. I had to move my entire digital life from one laptop, to another… it kinda made things all slow and shit.

I like the new quad-core i7 Macbook Pro though. Needs more RAM, and needs to be the high end box, but then I’m thankful that I didn’t pay a penny for it.

Larkitect
    Participant

@Version3 46470 wrote:

It will be.

This week, I ended one job, and started another. I had to move my entire digital life from one laptop, to another… it kinda made things all slow and shit.

I like the new quad-core i7 Macbook Pro though. Needs more RAM, and needs to be the high end box, but then I’m thankful that I didn’t pay a penny for it.

you kids these days and your RAM. you don’t need more than 64KB. besides, back in my day a ram is what you used to feed and clothe your family.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Version3
    Keymaster

Man, this new gig I just started is making it hard for me to do… anything. My desk is seriously, 1/3 mile from the department I work in, and what feels like the entire internet is blocked.

I need to just win the fucking lotto. Newman, get on that!

Bucho
    Participant

It’s ludicrous that they have you so far from your department and yet they don’t equip you with a jet pack.

Version3
    Keymaster

Jet pack was (seriously) what I requested on my first day of this. I’m down to a razor scooter and some kind of a cool back/shoulder mount.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.