:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

What a Friday!

  • Comments Off on What a Friday!

What a Friday!

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge What a Friday!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #622
    YouFollowMe
    Participant

    So yeah, yesterday I went to a party and played Twister with a bunch of hot chicks. What did you guys do?.

    #9048
    Scatt
    Participant

    Jacked off while dreaming about playing Twister with a bunch of hot chicks.

    #9045
    Octavious
    Participant

    Wished that you upload the pictures so we can believe you.

    #9050
    YouFollowMe
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Wished that you upload the pictures so we can believe you.

    I think my friend was taking some pictures, but everyone at the party was under 18 (don’t worry, there weren’t any drugs or alcohol), so the only people that could look at the pictures would be Armez and Rusty.

    #9056
    Armez
    Participant
    YouFollowMe? wrote:
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Wished that you upload the pictures so we can believe you.

    I think my friend was taking some pictures, but everyone at the party was under 18 (don’t worry, there weren’t any drugs or alcohol), so the only people that could look at the pictures would be Armez and Rusty.

    Where they hot or fugly?

    I dunno y I asked but hmmm…

    Oh, and this Friday I discovered that I’m exempt from all my exams

    #9052
    Frank
    Participant
    YouFollowMe? wrote:
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Wished that you upload the pictures so we can believe you.

    I think my friend was taking some pictures, but everyone at the party was under 18 (don’t worry, there weren’t any drugs or alcohol), so the only people that could look at the pictures would be Armez and Rusty.

    We can look (as long as they have clothes on) but can’t do anything about it. It’s almost like going to a strip club.

    #9063
    Ivan
    Participant

    My Firday was cool, too. I ate a one pound burger and a shit ton of onion rings so i got my picture on the wall at my local steakhouse, then i played Halo 2 on a lan with like 8 people for 3 hours.

    #9051
    Bing
    Participant

    I had to clean the steakhouse bathrooms after Ivan left.

    …sheesh.

    …damn that boy can shit a lot

    #9062
    Ivan
    Participant

    The shit didn’t come until this afternoon, and it wasn’t as impressive as I could have hoped.

    #9049
    YouFollowMe
    Participant

    Poop- Life’s great disappointer.

    #9047
    Scatt
    Participant
    Armez wrote:
    Where they hot or fugly?

    I dunno y I asked but hmmm…

    “So yeah, yesterday I went to a party and played Twister with a bunch of fugly chicks.”

    Now that’s a story worth telling.

    #9059
    salad
    Participant

    Last friday…. I don’t remeber… but I woke up In a girl’s house so I think I had a good time… (I had shorts bursts of pain on my ass thou… hmmm…) This weekend Is going to be BETTER… because we started christmas break… I love being 18 =)

    #9044
    Octavious
    Participant

    Are you sure it was a girl’s house since you had pain on your ass. It might’ve been a GUY’S house!

    #9055
    Armez
    Participant
    Orlando wrote:
    Last friday…. I don’t remeber… but I woke up In a girl’s house so I think I had a good time… (I had shorts bursts of pain on my ass thou… hmmm…) This weekend Is going to be BETTER… because we started christmas break… I love being 18 =)

    She might have ass raped you dude…

    #9042
    Newman
    Participant

    Wow, I totally missed this entire thread…fucking newman.

    But on the 9th I was flying home…yup.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.