:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Wha?

• Comments Off on Wha?

Wha?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    digitaltopia
    Participant

I’ve been gone a long time. Why is Rob the admin of everything now? And why do I feel all tickly in my funny place?

Version3
    Keymaster

He’s a mod of everything now, because we get hit with spam-bots very often, and I needed the help. With school, Newman has been spending a lot less time on the site.

Newman
    Participant

<– is done school and with work being less that productive I find myself almost back in the SoS hole we all know and love.

digitaltopia
    Participant

And welcome back Digitaltopia, it sure is nice to see you again :P.

Bucho
    Participant
    Newman wrote:
    <– is done school and with work being less that productive I find myself almost back in the SoS hole we all know and love.

I don’t like to think of it as a hole, more like a space ship. Or a theme park. Or a bath filled with warm KY.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

Yes, Digitaltopia, it is nice to see you. I don’t really moderate as such — I just delete the damn spam.

Frank
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Yes, Digitaltopia, it is nice to see you. I don’t really moderate as such — I just delete the damn spam.

Not just spam, but new and improved “Damn Spam.”

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    rob wrote:

Not just spam, but new and improved “Damn Spam.”

In your grocer’s freezer.

rob
    Participant

Yeah — say it twice, and it’s the only time spam is fun.

digitaltopia
    Participant

You mean when a hairy Bulgerian woman says, “I vant you to rub spam all over my body!” it’s not fun then?

BSherrod
    Participant

I know what you mean digitaltopia, I post every 2 or 3 months now and it’s like no remembers, like I’m a lost sole or something.

rob
    Participant

We remember. Oh, yes — we remember.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Yes, I remember too, BSherrod. Just like I remember how Bucho used to have the avatar of the man in a grass skirt showing his crack, which was rather bittersweet. It was disturbing sure, but it was also kind of nice to think of Bucho like that.

Bucho
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    Yes, I remember too, BSherrod. Just like I remember how Bucho used to have the avatar of the man in a grass skirt showing his crack, which was rather bittersweet. It was disturbing sure, but it was also kind of nice to think of Bucho like that.

Well my man, avatars move on and I feel the closest living relative to the dinosaurs being a New Zealand based reptile is doing the job for me just nice these days. But in my heart I’ll always be a large afro wearing Pacific Islander wearing a grass skirt and exposing my rear end.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

digitaltopia
    Participant

As long as we always have that memory, Bucho. As long as we always have that memory.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.