:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Well, I finally did it. I got fed up.

• Comments Off on Well, I finally did it. I got fed up.

Well, I finally did it. I got fed up.

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Well, I finally did it. I got fed up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

After all my talk I do at lunch, and out shopping about making cards, leaving notes and such in regards to people who can’t fucking park… I got fed up today. Not only did I leave a note for the driver, but I made one for the surrounding cars as well to help me feel better, and hopefully make other people care a little. Thought you might find it a bit funny, especially since I took the time to design my notes.

Sorry they are PDFs, I wanted to make sure they could be read.

Driver Flyer

Surrounding Cars Flyer.

rob
    Participant

Wow. Need a hug, Bryan? πŸ˜‰

Version3
    Keymaster

oh come’on I didn’t seem Blimpy mad did I?

rob
    Participant

Nah — I got a kick out of it.

Bing
    Participant

Damn that was fuckin awesome. I believe we should pee on people’s cars that do that.

Newman
    Participant

That right there is full of win.

rob
    Participant

And you Newman, are full of boat.

Frank
    Participant

And Bing’s full of … eh, you get the idea.

Bryan, this is awesome. It’s the perfect way to vent your frustration without doing something that would require someone bailing you out of jail. I don’t think I’d have the patience to do this … I’d probably just end up punching the guy. But that’s just me.

Bing
    Participant

Yeah that’s what makes the whole thing come together.

You know that even if he was a complete idiot the presentation of that had to unnerve the fuck outta him. Is this Big Brother? Do I have a Stalker? Or is it the FBI, CIA, SOS, FUCK.

And the surrounding cars had to at least recognize that the other guy was an inconsiderate dick.

All in all very well played there Bryan…

…….although pee would have put it over the top.

Version3
    Keymaster

There will be more… oh yes, there will be more.

Stay tuned. πŸ™‚

Newman
    Participant

Stay tuned to http://www.switchedon…oh nope they stole that, ok check out bryancast…no wait not there, third times the charm at retrochi…ya know…fuck it.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Oh god, yes. Bryan, you are a master of telling people the straight shit.

Version3
    Keymaster

So, Friday (before I was ‘let go’) I got there, and that bitch was parked straight… and I mean straight. In the lines, equal space on both sides… all the shit. πŸ™‚

Newman, save your joke, there is another domain name change in store. I have to actually build a front page, and I don’t want the SOS content to be so apparent on it… so look out for switchedon.retrochimp.com because that’s probably the final solution I’ll go with.

digitaltopia
    Participant

That’s good stuff. Did you know the person in question? Did they know it was you that did up all of that stuff?

Version3
    Keymaster

I didn’t know them, and they didn’t know it was me. If I’d known them, I just would have told them to get a different vehicle and learn how to park.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.