:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Welcome to your death

• Comments Off on Welcome to your death

Welcome to your death

Latest Replies Forums The Lo Dimension Welcome to your death

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ori-STUDFARMori-STUDFARM
    Participant

The other thread about a new era for humanity reminded me of this video I heard played on a podcast….whilst only a sci-fi concept at the moment, could one day be a real and frightening future…

BIG JOBBIES

BuchoBucho
    Participant

They just clicked “Accept” without reading the terms and conditions?

That would never happen.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

I think that’s a pretty good indicator of what would likely REALLY happen when business collides with the discoveries pointed out in the 2045 thread.

Did anyone see that movie with Justin T called “In Time”? Basically, at a certain age, this time clock begins to count down, and if it ever hits zero, you are dead. Time becomes the new currency and you pay for everything, trade with people and all sorts of shit using time. Anyway, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if all of these Sci-Fi movies and concepts collided into one terrible reality.

Yeah, your thoughts can be translated into a digital body, or a cybernetic body. If you are rich enough, you new body will have all of the experiences of a normal body, and even more than a normal body. If you are poor, you basically get to be alive to watch everyone else, but experience very little. When you come into a little money, you may get to add a sense, or get to interact, but the moment the money runs out, it’s back to the “You life as a Planter” show where you get to do shit. It’s a scary reality when every damn thing is monetized. Can we hurry up and get to the Star Trek personal fulfillment society? It might work a bit better.

LarkitectLarkitect
    Participant

this is so scary at how close to reality it could be.

and i thought “in time” was much better than i anticipated. though flawed, it was quite enjoyable and had some very interesting concepts. it had the tone of a phillip k. dick story.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.