:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Webgods help! (not as urgent as it sounds)

• Comments Off on Webgods help! (not as urgent as it sounds)

Webgods help! (not as urgent as it sounds)

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Webgods help! (not as urgent as it sounds)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scatt
    Participant

Hey Bryan, or someone else who knows this stuff. At my site, I’m having an “Error 28 from the table handler”. I’ve read that this is due to an overfilled TMP folder for the MySQL database or some garbage. How do I access this dang folder to empty it? I can’t find it..

Version3
    Keymaster

Is this your own server and MySQL installation? if not, contact the provider of the hosting space. If it is all our own, hit me back.

Scatt
    Participant

Nope, C I Host. I’m still with them (in case you don’t remember, you gave the recommendation over a year ago). I’ve got to call regardless, because now I can’t log into monstercontrols and I find that suspect since I could about thirty minutes ago. Eh, it’ll get fixed. Thanks anyways.

Scatt
    Participant

I’m a goddamn genius. I found that TMP folder, and I just started deleting shit all willy-nilly like I’m the boss and know what’s up, right? Boom, my site’s back, I can log into monstercontrols. I can only assume that deleting from the TMP folder does nothing bad, but if it does, why the hell do I have access to it?! I’d delete everything in that folder if I knew I could. I noticed that the folders themselves couldn’t be deleted, but when you try, it wipes the dingleberries out from inside them. I’m smooth.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.