:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Watching Football

• Comments Off on Watching Football

Watching Football

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Watching Football

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

I am watching the football game, wife and kid are out, and I noticed something. I would like to have this cool job. The cameraman that has the hand-held cam. Nothing like kneeling in front of one cheerleader, in a crowd of cheerleaders, getting ready for that shot coming-out-of-commercial-break. You know, bouncing boobies!

Armez
    Participant

I whould really like that job if my school football team whould stop killing almost all of my intrest in football.

Seriously, they have’nt won a game in like 3 years!

YouFollowMe
    Participant

My school’s cheerleader’s are all fatties. I feel like I am missing an important part of my high school era by not having hot cheerleaders.

Frank
    Participant

And the “Super Bowl-bound” Carolina Panthers lost today. I laugh really hard at that because we have to cover them and the guy who goes think’s he’s God’s Gift and he’s a fucking douchebag.

Wow, that was a really long run-on sentence.

Armez
    Participant

Hey! Manning V.S. Manning is on…

rob
    Participant

Not a fan of the football. I am a fan of Naked Hottie Mud Wrestling.

Armez
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Not a fan of the football. I am a fan of Naked Hottie Mud Wrestling.

Gasp! Not a fan of football…that’s UnAmerican, Rob…

However…if too much of your money/time goes to Naked Hottie Mud Wrestling, and you can’t watch or care about football, then you have the excuse of being bad ass…

Man that was a long run on sentence…

Bing
    Participant

Ya’ll leave Rob alone…I ain’t into the football neither…..

But back to Darth’s statement……Yeah that job would rule, only problem is that cheerleaders, like football players or any athlete have the unique disability to not see camermen…..wanna become invisible during a football game? Pick up a camera and stand on the sidelines?

…I’ve seen guys get knocked down, fallen on, 2 guys have been hit so hard the cameras broke, (one of them broke his arm)…but the best was a kid name Brian who never stopped rolling and on the tape you saw the running back go out of bounds, try to stop, then hit Brian and knock him over….the whole time this was happening you could hear this high pitched little girl scream, “Damn you sounded like a little bitch Brian” we all said to him….he just smiled “That was the runningback” was all he said

(on further review of the tape…and judging by the face under the helmet it was indeed the runningback , eyes wide open in fright screaming like a girl)

Octavious
    Participant

^Wow! Like a little girl huh!

Version3
    Keymaster

Football is a waste of attention and US dollars.

On the other hand, hurray for the big budget of the NFL and related businesses to keep us all making money. 😉

BSherrod
    Participant

WHOA, BRYAN!!! NO YOU DIDN’T.

As a huge college football fan you just cut me man, I gotta go play NCAA to stop the bleeding soon. If you are talking about the NFL then yes it is overated IMHO. I mean when guys are busting their ass to try and get a check in college versus just keeping it in the NFL its more exciting to me. There’s alot more fun to be had in college ball it seems.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.