:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

VT Shootings

• Comments Off on VT Shootings

VT Shootings

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge VT Shootings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    YouFollowMe
    Participant

Shit guys, this is crazy. Right now my sister is at UMaine, and I’ll be going to college in a couple of years, so this is pretty scary stuff right now.

I can’t believe how long it took for the administration to send out the email telling the students about the gunman. If there is only one shooting, the school should go into lockdown. It’s unacceptable to say “Oh, it’s just a domestic dispute, there’s no need for concern.” That’s bullshit. If there is someone crazy enough to shoot a couple of people, you can be pretty sure that he’ll shoot some more. There will be some heads rolling (pardon the phrase) at VT for this one..

YouFollowMe
    Participant

Shit guys, this is crazy. Right now my sister is at UMaine, and I’ll be going to college in a couple of years, so this is pretty scary stuff right now.

I can’t believe how long it took for the administration to send out the email telling the students about the gunman. If there is only one shooting, the school should go into lockdown. It’s unacceptable to say “Oh, it’s just a domestic dispute, there’s no need for concern.” That’s bullshit. If there is someone crazy enough to shoot a couple of people, you can be pretty sure that he’ll shoot some more. There will be some heads rolling (pardon the phrase) at VT for this one.

Frank
    Participant

Hopefully, something positive will come out of this and schools across the country will implement a system to handle something like this if it should occur. Something like a lockdown system, as opposed to something more Big Brothery.

Frank
    Participant

Hopefully, something positive will come out of this and schools across the country will implement a system to handle something like this if it should occur. Something like a lockdown system, as opposed to something more Big Brothery.

Version3
    Keymaster

Don’t fool yourself for one moment… it will be much more like big brother tactics, and gun control will be in question again too.

Version3
    Keymaster

Don’t fool yourself for one moment… it will be much more like big brother tactics, and gun control will be in question again too.

Bing
    Participant

Big Brother is watching..

And taking notes…

never doubt that

Bing
    Participant

Big Brother is watching..

And taking notes…

never doubt that

Newman
    Participant

And you can bet that douche-bag Jack Thompson will be all over it blaming video game violence as the root cause.

Newman
    Participant

And you can bet that douche-bag Jack Thompson will be all over it blaming video game violence as the root cause.

Bing
    Participant
    Newman wrote:

That dick outta be forced to play the Atari 2600 version of E.T. forever

Bing
    Participant
    Newman wrote:

Newman
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Newman wrote:

Not just the Arari 2600 version, but the hacked version renamed the Extra Testicle.

Newman
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Newman wrote:

Not just the Arari 2600 version, but the hacked version renamed the Extra Testicle.

Version3
    Keymaster

Trap that bastard down in the pit with nothing to do but smell the flower.

How the fuck do you get out of there?!?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.