:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Vote for switched:ON in Podcast O Rama 2006

• Comments Off on Vote for switched:ON in Podcast O Rama 2006

Vote for switched:ON in Podcast O Rama 2006

Latest Replies Forums Show Resources and Links Vote for switched:ON in Podcast O Rama 2006

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

We should win this thing, we just should. So go make it happen.

http://www.vitalpodcasts.com/PodcastORama2006/voteList.cfm

ElNacho
    Participant

damn library
    Your organization’s Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.

Reason:
    The Websense category “Sex” is filtered.

URL:
    http://www.vitalpodcasts.com/PodcastORama2006/voteList.cfm

Newman
    Participant

Done and done. Twice, I forced my podcast to vote for you, but they will never know…muahahahaha.

Anyone here know how to code a bot or something that would randomly put a few characters infront of @newmansplace.ca? Cuz we could spam the fuck out of it.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Sure, it wouldn’t be too hard. But, I think if Switched On wins, they should win because they’re just that good. Which they really are. Not because we had to resort to cheating. Now boobies, that’s another story.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Here’s the reason I gave for why they should move on to the next round:

They’re not just dumb funny. They don’t say “poo” just because they can. They’re smart funny. Than can go from shaking each other’s Johnsons to a really complex joke in just a few sentences. And, they give you that much sought after sense of being a part of something. Like you were just one of the group.

Newman
    Participant

Yeah, your right, I bet if they saw thousands of @newmansplace.ca emails they’d say, “Hmmm, these guys are trying to cheat, lets disqualify them.” and we certainly dont want that now do we?

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, not cheating man… thanks for thinking of us though

Fucking great comment!

Newman
    Participant

Was it bad? I dont remember this afternoon besides my mini.

ElNacho
    Participant

cool, you get forwarded the votes?

Newman
    Participant

Is it just my shitty boonie net or does the link for Schwagcast not work?

Version3
    Keymaster

Remember, if you know someone that listens to the show, check with them to make sure they voted… I don’t want to get beat by any ‘cast that shouldn’t be able to. No offense to the show, but I think the Z28 podcast could be hard to beat, just because it’s likely to have a very big car club following.

Version3
    Keymaster

We’ve moved on to the next round. Let the voting begin for this round! we have a week to kick butt.

JPSylvrWolfe
    Participant

I voted.

“Switched on show for teh win! They’re funnier than a room full of hookers alone with Al Gore.”

ElNacho
    Participant

hahaha

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.