:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Very Funny Toy

• Comments Off on Very Funny Toy

Very Funny Toy

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Very Funny Toy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

So, I was walking through one of the rooms here at work, when I spotted a very funny toy a co-worker had picked up that day… thought I’d share.

Avenging Unicorn Playset

Best toy ever…..well maybe if you could impale them with the unicore cock it would be better but hey that would be very NSFW.

Now for my question, are you his boss Cap? And if so what being was impaled?

Version3
    Keymaster

I am nobody’s boss here. -and to be honest, it’s really kinda weird.

Larkitect
    Participant

and yet even with that, they still have another category called ‘stupid products.’

great site. there’s all kinds of stuff there i want now.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Version3
    Keymaster

Well, to be clear though, the unicorn playset IS in the stupid category too. Right along with Handerpants, Squirrel Underpants, and Inflatable Toast.

Did I just find someone to hit up for sponsorship???

Version3
    Keymaster

And now I’ve just found shit I have to have. Among all of the really funny bacon themed stuff, I found these. Then I thought this was a must have. This item just seems like something from one of our shows: Santa Dradel

Bucho
    Participant

Holy cow that Avenging Unicorn is brilliant!!!

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

Off topic, but are you following my advice and sneezing and farting next to your germaphobe cubicle mate?

Version3
    Keymaster

I can’t induce a sneeze… I won’t be farting though, I’m not sure if the payoff is worth dropping the cloud locally. No, instead I’ll continue to crop dust the cubicles on the path to the main office door.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.