:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Update on Bing

• Comments Off on Update on Bing

Update on Bing

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Update on Bing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Bing is now out of surgery and is resting comfortably (morphine drip and all that) in the hospital. He’ll be there for the next couple of days and he should be home early next week. From what I hear, everything went extremely well and he’ll be back up and, within a month or so, should be able to dribble between his legs, post strong under the basket and dunk on opposing players.

Well, he’ll be able to walk without crutches at least.

Anyway, wanted to let everyone know how he’s doing.

rob
    Participant

Tell him we all miss him, and we all wish him the best. Fucking cyborg.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, tell him we’ll be glad to see him back around, but I’m not trusting his half-terminator ass to watch my kids or anything. Rob’s distrust is genuine and warranted, those fucking cyborgs’ll turn on ya!

😀

Pa-ul
    Participant

Cyberdyne systems 101.

BING.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Frank
    Participant

If he comes back and his eyes are glowing red from side to side, I’m shooting him because I know that he’s a cylon put here to destroy us all. Then again, why would the cylons make copies of Bing instead of someone like, oh, I don’t know, Scarlett Johansson?

Version3
    Keymaster

Because that’s exactly what you’d expect them to do! duh, fucking thing with your brain thing Frank! hahahahhaa

Jor-El
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    If he comes back and his eyes are glowing red from side to side,…

What is he? Nightrider? Haha. Bing! Jerry! Get well soon.

I like titties.

Frank
    Participant

Haven’t heard from him today (although I have talked with Bingette). I’m guessing they have him pretty sedated. I’m expecting to hear from him tomorrow, since he’ll be starting rehab stuff then and they’ll be cutting back on the pain meds (translation, Bing will call me to tell me to come and get him, that sort of thing).

Anyway, more info as I get it.

I’m Frank and that’s the news. Now over to Rob in the kitchen. Rob?

digitaltopia
    Participant

He’ll be back to working in the fudge packing factory again before no time.

rob
    Participant

Um, yeah, I’m in the kitchen cooking a vegemite sandwich for Bing’s return home. And then I’m going to punch him all about the crotch.

Frank
    Participant

TODAY’S UPDATE

I spoke with Bingette again today. She told me that he made it through the night with little pain. Again, the morphine did the job this time around. They actually had him up walking today, albeit with crutches. She said he was able to put some weight on his leg, which is good. If I get a chance to hear from him, I’ll be sure to pass along everyone’s wishes of wellness, including Rob’s crotch-punching salute.

END OF LINE

rob
    Participant

Yeah, tell him that.

Octavious
    Participant

Is Bing getting a hummer while laying in bed? Maybe a hand job?

Frank
    Participant

Today’s update

Spoke with Bing today. He was rather groggy, as you might could imagine. He said he can’t wait to show everyone his scar, which he says is about as long as his arm. In groggy speak, this is what Bing said:

“Ayyyyy, imsayin. Tell’em I’ll be up and about in no time. All kinds of Bionic Man … nanananananana (he did do the sound).”

I told him everyone here was thinking about him and wishing him well. He told me he should be able to come home Tuesday or so, depending on how everything is going. Other than that, he said he was very itchy. That’s about it for today. If I hear anything else, I’ll let you know.

That’s all, folks

digitaltopia
    Participant

Is he going to creak when he walks?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.