:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Update on Bing, post-op edition

• Comments Off on Update on Bing, post-op edition

Update on Bing, post-op edition

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Update on Bing, post-op edition

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Bing had his procedure yesterday and I’m happy to report that the doctors said his penis should make a full and complete recovery.

Wait, different time, different surgery …

He made it through the hip procedure well enough. He spent last night in the hospital, but is resting at home today. He can’t put any weight on the left side of his hip for six weeks, so he’s getting used to walking around with crutches. He may be online to post at some point, but until then, I’ll keep everyone posted..

thx_1227
    Participant

Thanks for the update, Frank. Glad to hear it went well.

Pa-ul
    Participant

The new improved “Cyberdyne Systems Bing 101” 😀

Get well and post.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Scatt
    Participant

Feel better, Bing.

rob
    Participant

Bing. Bing! BING!!

El Rustirino
    Participant

THIS IS BIING!

untitled2lg8.png

Thanks, Frank. Wish him well from me.

digitaltopia
    Participant

All the best for little cuddly Bing.

Version3
    Keymaster

Holy shit-monkies! I totally forgot the scheduled surgery. Bing for recovery, even though he ain’t postin’.

Octavious
    Participant

Get well Bing.

Bucho
    Participant

Having the hips widened and a womb installed is a pretty common procedure nowadays, I’m sure the Binginator will cut a fine figure once he stops acting like a damn cripple.

NBLIANGW bro.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

I know there are stories to be told, and I can’t wait!

Frank
    Participant

Last time I spoke with him, he’s resting … I’m not going to say comfortably, but he’s resting. The doctors gave him medicine for the pain and told him he could take up to two at a time. He says about half of one does the trick, but the first night home, he decided he needed to sleep, so he took two of them. As he told me, 30 minutes later, it was morning. So, he didn’t discover a sleeping technique, he discovered time travel.

His sense of humor is still intact, in case anyone was worried.

GeorgiaJames
    Participant

Bing,

Get well soon. Needless to say you’ve got friends here that are waiting for ya to get well and say a few words.

And I hope that they installed that new womb rightside in this time.

Bing
    Participant

AAYY! Ya’ll, Bing!!

Thanks for the supportive textual fellatio!

They said the operation went off just as planned, so I should be able to walk again in 3 years. I know it seems like a lot but with the time travel pills it’ll go by real quick.

And now a word about pain medication.

For some unknown reason (demonic posession or simple apathy) the doctor’s decided not to give me any pain medicine after the surgery where they drilled into the bone….where they drilled into the boneTHE BONE!!!

So I awake from surgery a little curious as to why there was a blinding pain deep within my bones in a hospital full of morphine and other such wonders. I asked the nurse for something for pain to which she tells me *no shit* that I needed to…

“Take a deep breath and ignore the pain, it is mostly in your head”

Sound advice in a bad action movie, but perfectly fucking WORTHLESS when I have a HOLE in MY FUCKING BONE!!
    I really didn’t care if she and I weren’t gonna get along, I was in way too much pain and was getting ready to throw up or cry like a little bitch…turns out I did both…

“Are you gonna hang crystals up by the bed next?” I asked her……

You know in hospitals they can ignore just about anything, they do it all day. People scream and threaten, they say they’ll be right back and leave for 5 hours.

Finally someone managed to find the head nurse and he hooked me up with a nice little drippy-dip bag of happiness and bliss…..

So the next time you want pain meds I cannot guarantee that

insulting a nurse
    -throwing the water pitched to the floor (it was all I could reach)
    -pressing the *nurse* button every 3 mins
    or
    -Yelling at the top of your lungs at 1 am

will help you in any way to get them. If this sounds bad to you then please do not have surgery at Providence Northeast Hospital and don’t stay in a room where your nurse is named Barbara.

Frank did bring me a Darth Vader Action figure in a little cinderella castle bag to the hospital though….ain’t he sweet?

rob
    Participant

Three years? Really? Lots of physical therapy, I guess.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.