:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Twits

• Comments Off on Twits

Twits

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Do you call people who use Twitter, Twitterers, Twiterists, Twitters, or Twits?

Any of you really using it? I’m trying to, but don’t see much social value in it.

rob
    Participant

I hate people. I really can’t stand Facebook (I ranted about it on one of me stupid-ass shows), and MySpace is balls.

Version3
    Keymaster

I also hate them all. Corby talked me into signing up on it, and I keep getting friend requests and shit from people I know. Then I have others making recommendations and shit (that’s how you ended up hearing from me). It’s a dumb system of just adding people for the sake of adding them.

I’m trying to use Twitter a bit, though I’m not sure if I can see past the novelty that others see it for. It’s kinda cool to see celebs geek out on stuff like regular folk. I’m following a few of them that I’m actually interested in, and HoJo was posting to twitter about recording a string section for some upcoming stuff. No details, but still was better than Facebook, Myspace, or some other social black-hole of time wasting crap.

Octavious
    Participant

Sorry Bryan. I don’t use Twitter. I have a MySpace but don’t use it. Facebook, I have been using it lately because some old friends found me but now we are using basic email.

Bucho
    Participant

I’ve heard a lot about Twitter but nothing that convinces me I need to go anywhere near it yet. I’ve had a Myspace for years but that was primarily as a place to host my tunes and I only sign in about four times a year. Facebook I like for being a way to keep in contact with friends but I hate all the gay peripheral shit on it. I have a Youtube channel as well but that’s a whole different kettle of dolphins, it’s purely a content hosting site and has no social aspect beyond that.

If I was in a business that relied more on having an internet presence though, I’d be all over that networking stuff.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

I hate MySpace. I don’t use Facebook because I have no reason to. I signed up on LinkedIn, got connected to a few people, and decided a didn’t fucking care. But I’m mildly interested in the Twitter thing, more because of the people I’m “following” than anything likely.

Get off my back about it damnit!

El Rustirino
    Participant

twoot twoot emot-toot.gif

Version3
    Keymaster

Where the hell have you been boy?

El Rustirino
    Participant

building myself a better future by attending high school and regurgitating info on a daily basis

Version3
    Keymaster

You are going to High School in the future?

El Rustirino
    Participant

yes. my high school is in the future.

in the future we only study pokémon

we learn about the human geodude project

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.