:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

TV, Married Life, PawPaw, and Boobies

• Comments Off on TV, Married Life, PawPaw, and Boobies

TV, Married Life, PawPaw, and Boobies

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge TV, Married Life, PawPaw, and Boobies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

A true story…

So me and The Wife are sitting in front of the TV enjoying a relaxing Sunday night. Naturally I have control of the remote (it was in the contract) and am blissfully switching channels with freedom and joy, or so it seemed. Every three channels I hear this “Oh, wait what was that!?”…or “Oh, Oh, Oh, go back, back, backbackback!” Realizing that my channel surfing has come to an end, I hand over the remote to her. I suffer through a few chick-flicks for about 10 mins before she settles on somebullshit I don’t recognize, turns out to be Gene Simmons’ (from KISS) reality show.

I don’t know anything about him really, never was a huge KISS fan but I don’t have a problem with him so I give in an start to watch…

Damn! is that his daughter?…..she’s hot!….always wearing them little shorts with them big ole’ jubblies…..damn she’s hot!
    Wonder how old? 20?….21…..maybe 19…….

WHAT!!!! SHE’S 14???

That’s right boys…fourt-fuckin-teen. The Wife laughs at me for about 5 minutes and calls me PawPaw, then proceeds to tell me how pretty this YOUNG girl is and she’s gonna be hot when she’s legal blahblahblahblahblah…..

fast forward a few hours…..

For some unknown and sadistic reason she is now watching the Two Corey’s on A&E. (those of you that lived thru the 80’s remember them irritating summbitches right?). For over an hour she talks about why she hates Corey Feldman’s wife’s hair, skin, perfect boobs (her words not mine) blahblahblahblahblah….

This is the same woman that called Kristy Swanson “puffy” and now she’s got a jealous girl crush on some B-grade celeb wannabe’s future Ex-Wife……….

just gimme the damn remote back..

Back when I lived with Frank we could watch the same TV for 3 hours and not say a damn word to each other. I guess men and women just watch TV in a fundamentally different way…..

rob
    Participant

I don’t know, that sounds better than my typical TV night — my wife watches nothing but cop shows. CSI, Without a Trace, frickin’ all that stuff. Gets old.

We did have a lengthy conversation last night about how Jennifer Love Hewitt always is showing off her rack on the Ghost Whisperer.

Bing
    Participant

You have my sympathy on the CSI shit…

Jennifer Love Hewitt is the eternal tit tease, she will NEVER show them puppies…At least Britney will probably show them soon, about 4 years after anyone wants to look, but still……

digitaltopia
    Participant

You mean Corey Feldman hasn’t been recalled to the mothership yet?

rob
    Participant

I have to admit — Corey Feldman’s wife is pretty damn hot.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I haven’t seen his wife yet. But I was just watching The Burbs again the other day, and I was thinking, “I haven’t seen that kid / person / thing in a while.” But even though the world seems concerned with two Coreys, at home they basically had the same Indian name. Corey-Stop-Licking-The-Dog.

Octavious
    Participant

Susie Feldman is hot and so is Gene Simmons’ wife.

Bing
    Participant

Just goes to show you men like big boobs and women like big wallets……

’cause he is one ugly bitch!

In a beauty contest he lost to Bucho’s Taint……

where is that fuckin’ forienger anyway?!

BUCHO!!!!!???

Scatt
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    where is that fuckin’ forienger anyway?!

BUCHO!!!!!???

I was JUST thinking that before opening this thread, so he must be MIA, lately. I’m not paranoid after-all.

rob
    Participant

Yeah. I miss my Buch. (pronounced Ba-ooh-see).

I’m a fuckin’ retard.

El Rustirino
    Participant

THE BEST PART OF WAKIN’ UP, IS BUCHO IN YOUR CUP

rob
    Participant

How ’bout —

“The best part of wakin’ up is Bucho on your nuts.”

Ma NUTS!

Just kiddin’, Bucho. You funny man.

Octavious
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Just goes to show you men like big boobs and women like big wallets..

I love the boobies too! But I am becoming more of an ass man because you look longer and women don’t have eyes in the back of their heads.

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Bing wrote:
    Just goes to show you men like big boobs and women like big wallets..

I love the boobies too! But I am becoming more of an ass man because you look longer and women don’t have eyes in the back of their heads.

True, but, you can pretty much bet that they have that sixth sense (the somebodies looking at my ass one) where they turn around and glare at you.
    I just give them the butter wouldn’t melt look, but because of the colour of my face, glass probably would.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

rob
    Participant

My job’s pretty cool — I get to stare at all the honeys on the floor, and they barely look my way. It’s pretty nice. And even better when I get ahold of their phones…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.