:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Transformers

• Comments Off on Transformers

Transformers

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Transformers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

I’m not longer afraid… I’m just trying not to be too excited. This might be a pretty decent movie, and loads of fun to watch.

New Trailer!.

Octavious
    Participant

Not bad, not bad. HiDef works wonders.

Frank
    Participant

I’ve watched this like 50 times now. I think I might go back and watch it 50 more. Here’s hoping it will suck less than we thought.

Bing
    Participant

I’m finding it really hard to stay totally cynical about this movie.

salad
    Participant

I dunno…. still scared here… way to ‘humany’

BSherrod
    Participant

It was way too kick ass!!

Frank
    Participant

I’ve seen it 50 more times. You’d think I’d be getting tired of it by now. You really, really would. You start noticing weird shit, like the little girl at the pool is holding a rather large My Little Pony, another toy from Hasbro (they made the Transformers).

I think I need to watch it some more. If for nothing else, just to hear Jon Voight’s seductive voice … coming Pawpaw …

Frank
    Participant

A little something new that totally kickass!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone actually watched the trailer on the transformersmovie.com Web site? The trailers are identical except for one little detail:

At the end of the trailer, when the word “Transformers” comes up, Peter Cullen voices Optimus Prime’s motto, “Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.” Granted, it’s not much, but by god I tell you, it gave me some goosebumps hearing it. Absolutely freakin’ awesome. If you haven’t heard it yet, do yourself a favor and go check it out.

Go now ….. nnnoooowwwww!!!!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.