:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Transformers VEHICLE images — possible spoilers?

• Comments Off on Transformers VEHICLE images — possible spoilers?

Transformers VEHICLE images — possible spoilers?

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Transformers VEHICLE images — possible spoilers?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Okay, so you’ve clicked on here — well, it appears Bumblebee won’t be a Volkswagen Bug, which is slightly disappointing. No robot images yet, of course, but here you go.

Version3
    Keymaster

I hope that the part about that being bumble bee is not true, but I guess if they are going to pull the stupid concept of before and after using an old Camaro and the concept, I’d rather see them pass this stupid idea off with the Chevy bowtie on it, than to use an old Beetle and a New Beetle. That would just piss me off.

Bing
    Participant

I guess the studio thought a VW bug was too dated for the modern audience. Too bad they don’t realize the buying power behind this movie are males 25-40..the same people that spent all their money on the damn toys to begin with…seems they want this movie to fail….

….actually I consider the fact that they are willing to spend money on it a HUGE geek victory!!

LONG LIVE THE GEEKS!!!

Frank
    Participant

The fact that they’re actually making a live-action movie for Transformers is huge. Granted, I was a Soundwave guy myself, but no one could top Optimus Prime. Well, they kinda/sorta did in the movie (everyone sing it with me … “YOU’VE GOT THE TOUCH … YOU’VE GOT THE POWER!”), but he’s still the main badass. I can’t wait to see what they’re going to look like once they transform.

P.S. Bumblebee as anything other than a VW is a travesty of justice!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.