:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Transformers teaser poster revealed

• Comments Off on Transformers teaser poster revealed

Transformers teaser poster revealed

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Transformers teaser poster revealed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Ha! I beat Rob this time. I think.

tf-teaser.jpg[/img].

rob
    Participant

Yeah, I saw that, too. I can’t wait!

Jor-El
    Participant

Dur World?

I like titties.

digitaltopia
    Participant

lol

admin
    Keymaster

totally agreed with you

Bing
    Participant

2007!!!!

Summumma Bitch!!

Version3
    Keymaster

Fuck that teaser is almost as bad as the 5th Element stuff was. At least that one says something about it, but damn I’d like to see something more than the “meets the eye” thing.

ElNacho
    Participant

their war our world? isnt that the exact same thing as alien vs predator or whatever?

Frank
    Participant
    ElNacho wrote:
    their war our world? isnt that the exact same thing as alien vs predator or whatever?

yeah, but it still fits. I don’t think they’re going to create Cybertron, althought that would be fuckin’ sah-weet if they did.

rob
    Participant

Okay, I’m gonna geek out for a bit, so hope you’re ready…

The first episode of the Transformers — they showed a bit of Cybertron. Enough to know that the Autobots were leaving Cybertron to find energon cubes. The Decepticons raid their ship and end up crashing on Earth. Then a volcano erupts, waking up the computer in the ship. I just remember the computer saying, “Explore, explore”, and then, once finding designs for the Transformers to transform in to, the computer repaired the lot of them.

Now, a couple of things always bothered me about this first episode, and I’m curious to see what they decide to change. First, why did all of them in their robot form still look like they had Earth parts — for example, Jazz still had a Porsche front end, and Ironhide still had the windshield of the van, before they came to Earth to transform into those things. And second, the computer didn’t realize what to repair and what not to repair — in other words, even though the Decepticons were enemies, the computer still repaired them. So how and why did it not use similar designs? Is this just another case of “it’s in the script?”

So yeah, I’m really curious to see how they’re going to handle all this. Apparently, they’re not going to be using the characters of Spike and Sparkplug, and Bumblebee won’t be a Volkswagen Bug, as we’ve already seen. But why did we see a cop car with a Decepticon symbol? I thought Decepticons weren’t cars?

Okay, so am I a dork or what? Discuss…

Bing
    Participant

Yeah I remember them being “transformed” into earthly vehicles and whatnot, I’m sure the movie will skip that part or glaze over it as quick as possible. What I want to know is what will they do with Megatron, I mean they can’t make him a handgun. I’m thinking a tank or something.

To be honest, with geeks our age its likely we will have such high expectations that anything they do will fall short. I mean we have all made the movie in our heads several times over by now, how are they gonna improve on that?!

Oh wait I know!…..They’ll play that song “You got the touch”

Just don’t fuck with the transforming sound…its like a lightsaber sound.

Leave. It. Alone.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, not only should they play “The Touch”, but they should play the Mark Wahlberg version from Boogie Nights. Man, that was painful.

ElNacho
    Participant

hahah ok wtf. i thought transformers were these toys 5 year olds played with, and then mouthed “transformers, robots in disguise” for the tv camera

digitaltopia
    Participant

The Transformers of today are nothing like what they once were, when they were originally out. And most of us remember the way they were originally, when they were popular across all age groups. Those are the ones we’re referring to.

Bing
    Participant

They were also made of metal and not cheap-ass plastic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.