:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Toy Story 3

• Comments Off on Toy Story 3

Toy Story 3

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Toy Story 3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Did you guys watch the new trailer yet?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/toystory3/hd/

So, what do you think?

Larkitect
    Participant

okay, that looks like a good old-fashioned pixar movie. i have been disappointed with the last few pixar offerings (with the exception of the first

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

rob
    Participant

Looks good. I can say that I wasn’t the biggest fan of Up, but Wall-E was genius (ALL the way through), and Ratatouille was good, but not great.

Version3
    Keymaster

Ratatouille was definitely good, not great. You are right there Rob. I love Wall-E, but it doesn’t appeal to me for repeat viewings as much as Nemo, or the first to Toy movies. This one looks like it could be better than 2. I’ll try to keep my expectations down, but damn!

Larkitect
    Participant

so if this thing comes out next year that’ll be 15 years since the first toy story. that’s crazy. it just doesn’t seem like it was that long ago. i graduated high school in ’93. man this is making me feel old.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bucho
    Participant

Looks like more fun than a trailer-load of syphillitic dingoes to me, I’ll be there opening weekend fo’ shizzle. For an adventure that spanned all the way from the US to the Amazon jungle Up was surprisingly short on epicness, especially compared to the greats like Finding Nemo. Hopefully the Toys can ramp that stuff back up again.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.