:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Toilet paper — your preference…

• Comments Off on Toilet paper — your preference…

Toilet paper — your preference…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Toilet paper — your preference…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

I know, I know, stupid question. And this isn’t a Charmin poopin’ bear rant, either. The reason I bring this up is because of my in-laws’ and wife’s preference for like 18-ply toilet paper. You guys like that? It’s like wiping your ass with a down comforter, it’s just too thick. And I hate the shit that’s in like gas stations and some food places, where it’s like wiping with notebook paper.

So what’s your preference? Nah, I don’t really care, I just thought it was kinda funny.

Bing
    Participant

Wiping your ass with a down comforter is very funny.

You only get one maybe two small wipes with paper like that before you back up the toilet on the flush anyway…then you gotta wait for the damn tank to refill…or the horror of seeing the water rise and rise and rise and RISE!

Octavious
    Participant

My in-laws use 1-ply, why the fuck, I don’t know. But I like 2-ply.

Version3
    Keymaster

I was just bitchin’ about this like a week or two rob. Your joke was better than mine though.

less is more. Fuck them.

Pa-ul
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    It’s like wiping your ass with a down comforter, it’s just too thick. And I hate the shit that’s in like gas stations and some food places, where it’s like wiping with notebook paper.

It’s the old softwear and hardwear thing.

The thickness helps, just in case it rips and you get a finger slip 😯

The paper stuff is just no use, I have no idea if I’m supposed to wipe or scrape.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Toilet…paper? Are you guys talkin’ about those things in the bathrooms at Ted’s, where it’s shaped like the toilet seat, and you can let your slide around on it?

rob
    Participant

I’m confused. For a second there I thought you were talking about the three seashells from Demolition Man.

Bing
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    I’m confused. For a second there I thought you were talking about the three seashells from Demolition Man.

was there ever a reason given for the shells in any interviews or someshit? Did they ever explain how to use them?

Version3
    Keymaster

I dunno, but wonder how many people early on would have wondered into the stall, and said “oh… neat! I wonder if I can hear the ocean.”

rob
    Participant
    Pa-ul
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    I dunno, but wonder how many people early on would have wondered into the stall, and said “oh… neat! I wonder if I can hear the ocean.”

Only to find that an oil spill has washed up around their ears 😯

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Bucho
    Participant

You guys wipe your asses after taking a crap? Wow, I guess our cultures are more different than I thought.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

nice!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.