:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Today’s rant … as requested by Bucho

• Comments Off on Today’s rant … as requested by Bucho

Today’s rant … as requested by Bucho

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Today’s rant … as requested by Bucho

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

What the fuck are parents today thinking (or smoking)? Seriously. I’m sitting here reading over a story about these kids who are going to a basketball tournament in Florida. Now, by kids, I mean 11 and younger. Here are some of their names and no, there are no typos. How they’re spelled below is exactly how they’re spelled (I checked):

DAaron

Jamile

Mustafia

Montes

Lasalle

Hell, we had a kid here who played football last season named Donkay, no shit. Donkay. WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?! Seriously, where do these names come from? It’s like they’re putting a bunch of letters in a hat and pulling out a random number and that’s the kid’s name..

rob
    Participant

That was awesome.

Bucho
    Participant

Wait a minute dude … DAaron is not a typo? DAa … ? But I laughed out loud at Donkay. Then I laughed out loud again typing it up here.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, Donkay cracked me up, too.

Pa-ul
    Participant

Probably a good kicker. 😀

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Frank
    Participant
    Pa-ul wrote:
    Probably a good kicker. 😀

Actually, he was a hell of a linebacker, although he was really too short to play major college ball.

Bing
    Participant

From my job….

we have,

Lasheba
    Lashawndra
    Lakeisha

I am now gonna be Labing and I want to say I love LaSwitched On and LaBrian, LaJerry, LaRob, and Labudda.

Whaddya LaThink of LaThat?

digitaltopia
    Participant

I almost hate to ask (almost), but is there some common racial thread among all these people?

thx_1227
    Participant

Yes. I heard a lady shouting for her kid the other day. “Aquanetta, get over here!”

True story.

rob
    Participant

I don’t think it really has to do with race as much as it has to do with unoriginality. Stupidity, my friends, knows no color.

thx_1227
    Participant

First off, let me say that I’m not prejudiced.

However, in my experience, names like that definitely have a racial thread. I’m not saying it’s bad or stupid, but it’s true.

Version3
    Keymaster

Sorry Rob, but names like the ones being cited here, DEFINITELY do have a racial theme… it’s the truckloads who have all named their kids, Austin, Conner and Dylan that are unoriginal fucktards.

rob
    Participant

Sure, but couldn’t you argue that Lacretia and Lakeisha are all unoriginal as well?

digitaltopia
    Participant

Who here wants to name their kid Opreesha Samsonite Watson? Any takers?

Bing
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    I almost hate to ask (almost), but is there some common racial thread among all these people?

here is a group photo….

Untitled_1.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.