:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Time for a new Star Wars

• Comments Off on Time for a new Star Wars

Time for a new Star Wars

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Time for a new Star Wars

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    digitaltopia
    Participant

It’s been a while now since Lucas last flexed his creative genius, so I think it’s about time he created a new enhanced version of Star Wars. What should be done to the movies, Lucas-style?

For instance, they could replace R2-D2’s beeps with a regular voice. And there could be a scene where Luke has a flashback to when he was chasing womp rats on a speeder, but it could be poorly animated so it looked like he was floating a few inches about his speeder, and at one point the speeder could start to spin out of control but he could instinctually use the Force to correct it even though later on when he’s receiving training for it he can barely do anything with it even when he’s trying. Lucas-style..

Bucho
    Participant

I’d be happy if he just went back and made loads of flashbacks for every little thing so the running time blows out to 9 hours. Like in the cantina when Munchface Evazan says, “We’re wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems,” then there’s a four minute flashback montage of him committing all his heinous acts.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    …then there’s a four minute flashback montage of him committing all his heinous acts.

To the tune of “Walking on Sunshine”.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Interspersed with either him or some random people laughing and spraying each other with shaken up fizzy bottles, in slow motion.

mike3point14159
    Participant

Maybe they could replace the first half hour of Return of the Jedi’s needlessly complicated rescue plan by having Luke cut through the wall of Jaba’s palace with his light saber when everybody was asleep.

digitaltopia
    Participant

They could have a scene in Jabba’s Palace right before Luke gets there where they show the outside of a bathroom door and one of the Gamorrean guards wanders up and opens the door, and Jabba is in there with his hand buried somewhere in his folds of fat and he says, “What are you doing? Close the door!”

Then a few moments later the door opens again and Jabba wipes his hand on the wall then reaches down and lifts the edge of his fat up like someone would lift a skirt, and there’s two huge feet under there and then he comes walking out to the main room.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.