:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Thus the sounds created mass suicide

• Comments Off on Thus the sounds created mass suicide

Thus the sounds created mass suicide

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Thus the sounds created mass suicide

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Well I asked the Captain if it would be ok if I uploaded a couple of songs I made. Mind you these are not MASTERED versions but they still are interesting in my opinion. So here they are along with a little story about each:

Dawn of man encircled in the blood of a whore. This was a track I recorded back in January for my bands second album (yet to be named) and was created with in a totally dark room save for two candles and fueled by wild turkey bourbon. It is a really slow keyboard piece and I have used it a couple of times for powerpoint presentations.

The end. This track was recorded a few weeks after my attempted suicide. That pretty much sums it up. A guitar piece.

Nonetheless I have never been trained in music whatsoever so please no technical bitching but critiques and opinions are quite welcome 🙂

And here is the link to the band and to a few finished tracks off the new album and the first album http://www.myspace.com/biochaosband

And just to get one of the questions that seem to come with music out of the way my influences are many but here are the big ones: Nine inch nails, Gary Numan, Velvet acid christ, Aphex twin, Dissection, Mayhem, Archgoat, and Black Sabbath

Bing
    Participant

dark, disturbing, maybe a little mean.

Honest, refreshing and communicative.

I would say more but Kanye West would take the mic from me and be a crybaby little bitch.

Bing! You son ov a inbred hillbilly you are fucking gold! I almost pissed my self from the West joke! Holy hell man!

Bucho
    Participant

I like The End, it could sound really badass as the music to a game (or film) set in a dystopian future. That’s what it feels like to me, fighting back from shit gone wrong. I can’t make out the words though so maybe they wouldn’t fit with that idea, but the music does.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Larkitect
    Participant

dawn of man didn’t really grab me. nothing wrong with it i just wasn’t feelin’ it.

the end was good. i really liked the distortion effect. and i’m a huge fan of somber guitar themes.

what gets me most about the end is how concentrated it is. for such a short and relatively simple piece, its a powerful statement about chaos (entropy?) and the erosion of normalcy. light vs. dark or (more appropriately) yin vs. yang. each needs the other as a definition of ‘self’, yet the are each the destroyer of that which defines them.

this may not be your interpretation as creative master of the work, but i’ve always felt the best art always has a sense of ambiguity and encourages introspection: “what does this work (or any piece of art) say to me?” but i digest.

good work.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

@Larkitect 41600 wrote:

the end was good. i really liked the distortion effect. and i’m a huge fan of somber guitar themes.

what gets me most about the end is how concentrated it is. for such a short and relatively simple piece, its a powerful statement about chaos (entropy?) and the erosion of normalcy. light vs. dark or (more appropriately) yin vs. yang. each needs the other as a definition of ‘self’, yet the are each the destroyer of that which defines them.

this may not be your interpretation as creative master of the work, but i’ve always felt the best art always has a sense of ambiguity and encourages introspection: “what does this work (or any piece of art) say to me?” but i digest.

good work.

I owe you a glass of wine or a shot of Jack good Sir. You hit the nail on the head.

Bucho:

Your right in a way. It was about fighting back for me at least. Given the time in which I created it.

In the end art speaks for it self. I never try to will any thing I do. It is it’s own living beast. I just simply pen it, so to speak, the beast does all the work after that.

Larkitect
    Participant

@Masturbates with poo 41617 wrote:

I owe you a glass of wine or a shot of Jack good Sir. You hit the nail on the head.

Bucho:

Your right in a way. It was about fighting back for me at least. Given the time in which I created it.

In the end art speaks for it self. I never try to will any thing I do. It is it’s own living beast. I just simply pen it, so to speak, the beast does all the work after that.

awesome. i’ll take some of those brandy-filled chocolates from germany. i love those. 🙂

(and no that’s not a metaphor for your dried poo nuggets filled with urine)

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bucho
    Participant

I recommend Reverbnation as a good free mp3 hosting site dude, I know myspace is ubiquitous and every band should have one because of that but it’s also shit and that’s why every band should also have a reverbnation page because it’s twenty seven times better to use than myspace, and you can also post far more songs. I don’t know the maximum but I have 11 on one of mine so it’s at least that.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

Dried poo nuggets?

Taste great with boiled dog wiener (SOS show number ???)

@Larkitect 41623 wrote:

(and no that’s not a metaphor for your dried poo nuggets filled with urine)

But their sooo good for you and the FDA and Paw paw certify they are part of a healthy and sexy diet! *Ting*

Bucho:

Thanks man I will have to look that up I have never heard of them and yes myspace is shit but it helps get the job done with bringing in new fans.

Bing:
    I have no fucking clue but I want to hear that show n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-now………..hey I sound like Obama the chimpanzee:D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.