:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

This just in: Lindsay Lohan is a slut!

• Comments Off on This just in: Lindsay Lohan is a slut!

This just in: Lindsay Lohan is a slut!

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge This just in: Lindsay Lohan is a slut!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    djohnson
    Participant

“Sex And The City changed everything for me because those girls would just sleep with so many people. And that’s me.”

Here’s the full article: http://thesuperficial.com/2006/11/lindsay_lohan_tells_all.html.

Octavious
    Participant

WOW! You naughty little brit!

Quote:
    “Sex And The City changed everything for me because those girls would just sleep with so many people. And that’s me. I’m not dating just one person. It is the variety of partners everyone likes, especially at my age. I’m like Angelina Jolie, taking on lovers. I don’t need a steady relationship. I mean if the sex is bad, the relationship’s not going anywhere. Anyway, I don’t even think I have had my best kiss yet. I have only been in love once and that was with Wilmer. But the timing was bad. And there were all these girls around. He would flirt and I couldn’t handle that. I couldn’t trust him. My mum’s going to kill me for talking about sleeping with people – but if I’m going to give my body to someone, I’d rather them not be with other people. It’s very old-fashioned. The guys I am really attracted to now don’t drink, don’t smoke and don’t do anything else.”
    Quote:
    The wild child has had a string of dalliances with celebs like John Lennon’s son Sean, Bruce Willis, Leonardo DiCaprio, Colin Farrell, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Jared Leto and Joaquin Phoenix.

Now I am comfortable in my own skin and I like having a shape and having breasts the size they are.”

But while she has had a difficult relationship with food, there has never been anything wrong with Lindsay’s sexual appetite.

rob
    Participant

So, did anyone think to give her my number? Shit, guys, get on the ball!

Version3
    Keymaster
    rob wrote:
    Shit, guys, get on the ball!

So she can?

Make up your mind dude, do you want her on your ball, or the guys? WTF is going on here?!?

Armez
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    rob wrote:

So she can?

Make up your mind dude, do you want her on your ball, or the guys? WTF is going on here?!?

Yeah man, why the fuck am I in a cow suit with mustard slathered all over me!!!

what the fuck is going on!!!

Octavious
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    rob wrote:

So she can?

That’s funny! šŸ˜†

Bucho
    Participant
    Armez wrote:
    Yeah man, why the fuck am I in a cow suit with mustard slathered all over me!!!

what the fuck is going on!!!

šŸ˜†

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.