:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

This Just In: Kinky doing okay

• Comments Off on This Just In: Kinky doing okay

This Just In: Kinky doing okay

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge This Just In: Kinky doing okay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Armez
    Participant

I’ve been watching the Texas Governor race, and today I was surprised to see Kinky Friedman actually got votes!

Seriously, I was expecting him to drop out of the race…

so…what do ya’ll think?.

Frank
    Participant

If I still lived in Texas, Kinky would definitely get my vote. He’s better than Gov. GoodHair Perry. Than again, that’s just me.

Octavious
    Participant

Um. I am in NY, so is Kinky a real name?

Version3
    Keymaster

I am voting for Kinky. I was tempted to throw my vote behind someone closer to overtaking Perry, just to assure his failure, but I prefer to have my vote send that little message that independent candidates do matter more to me, even in the face of defeat.

YouFollowMe
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Um. I am in NY, so is Kinky a real name?

Maybe his legal name is Kinkleford or something.

Version3
    Keymaster
    Octavious
    Participant

Ohh, thats right I seen him before! He uses his Kinky doll in a commercial for his political campaigns reminds of the Sprite commercials with LeBron James

Pa-ul
    Participant

I’d vote for someone with kinky for a name.

Uh….hang on, wrong country…..forget that last line 😳

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Octavious
    Participant

I just watch some of his interviews and man, I tell ya, it be awesome if he got elected.

Version3
    Keymaster

Weird to see a politician really cut the bullshit and get right to the issue, isn’t it?

Octavious
    Participant

Its bascially what American thinks, cut through the bullshit and give me answers

Armez
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Its bascially what American thinks, cut through the bullshit and give me answers

And do what the fuck they promised to do(ie the reason they where elected) Like Bush, for example, hasn’t fufiled any of his promises, instead he’s anally fisted our budget and killed brown people!!!

Octavious
    Participant

Bryan, my co-workers just brought this up, your take.

http://www.click2houston.com/health/10914862/detail.html

Octavious
    Participant

Bryan, my co-workers just brought this up, your take.

http://www.click2houston.com/health/10914862/detail.html

Version3
    Keymaster

I think that’s a very interesting preventative idea… one that can’t possibly have been tested for long term effects, since it’s only be recently created. So let’s just make it mandatory that we inflict this experiment on every breast growing Texas to final test it for us. As usual, it’s not the place of the Goverment to make decisions on what it should be doing for our own good… Rick Perry is just a smart George W in my opinion, and he’s hitting on a policy really hard to push something else through. I need to dig and see what else is REALLY in that bill he’s proposing. Fuckers.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.