:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

this is total bull

• Comments Off on this is total bull

this is total bull

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge this is total bull

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Larkitect
    Participant

as in BULL. MOTHER. FUCKING. SHIT.

Quote:
    GREENVILLE, S.C. — The man who slammed his Maserati through a home, killing the man inside, entered a guilty plea — and ended up with no jail time.

my name is john ludwig jr. and i’m a good-for-nothing motherfucking ass-licking shit-eating little-dick whiny-bitch cocksucker who should be raped in the ass with the following device:

TortureTool.jpg

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bing
    Participant

Looks custom made for the job

Larkitect
    Participant

if it had been anyone other than some rich white guy…

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, I gotta wonder who that guys knows. It isn’t just money alone, though I don’t doubt that’s part of it.

Larkitect
    Participant

i live just outside of greenville proper and people around here are highly upset. i have every confidence that what goes around comes around. he’ll get his one way or the other.

Larkitect
    Participant

okay, so now the state has filed a motion to reconsider the sentence because it is grossly inconsistent with other cases of this kind. as well as the fact that the judge actually said that he took into consideration the fact that mr. cocksucker gave lots of money to charity.

Version3
    Keymaster

And by charity he probably means his election fund. And by election fund, he means his coke habit.

Larkitect
    Participant

in the words of the old, purple haired lady with yellow stained dentures and a full load in her depends: “bingo”.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.