:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

there’s an ad for that

• Comments Off on there’s an ad for that

there’s an ad for that

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder there’s an ad for that

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Larkitect
    Participant

fantastic ad from verizon in response to apple’s “there’s an app for that” campaign.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, I read about that this morning. See THAT’S how you play off of Apple’s ads. If Microsoft really wants to go to media war with Apple, they need to fire everyone currently involved in marketing, and hire the same firms that companies that have gained ground are using.

I hate the ‘can you hear me now’ campaign, but let’s face it… few things have been as quotable in a few decades. It’s nearly up there with ‘priceless’ and ‘where’s the beef?’.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I greatly dislike both Verizon and AT&T commercials. They make me not want to use their products.

Version3
    Keymaster

I like none of their commmercials either… I want to punch the Verizon guy right in his face holes. My comment above was with respect to effectiveness in advertising. -Something that MS and their agency seem to know nothing at all about.

Larkitect
    Participant

i abhor those ‘can you hear me now’ ads. i had forgotten about them until bryan just brought them up again. thanks for that.

Version3
    Keymaster

The only think I hate more than those ads, are the ridiculously bad email forward (and power point attachment) bits where people try to imitate those ads in an attempt to be funny. People should be killed off based on a scale of practical stupidity.

Larkitect
    Participant

ah, yes. the urgent need to forward a ‘funny’ email that ‘no one else has seen’ is directly proportional to the ‘probability of retardedness’ within said email. all messages with ‘FW:’ in the subject are filtered directly to the trash.

i don’t care if i get cursed for not sending it to ten other people.
    i don’t care how cute your friend’s sister’s big-headed baby is.
    no, its not funny because i’ve seen it. twice. last year.

forward_email.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.