:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The White stuff.

• Comments Off on The White stuff.

The White stuff.

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge The White stuff.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Pa-ul
    Participant

So I take it you guys at that side of the pond have had snow in a bad way?

Newman, living that far North, may well be living in an igloo now.

I hear even Fort Worth got snow.

Over here we are waiting for the storm to make landfall, heavy winds, structural damage etc. (kinda like the morning after a night out at a Curry house).

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Armez
    Participant

My city got 2 inches(of snow you perverts) and somehow I still had to go to school…0_o

FAILURECHARIOT!

Aura of hate
    Participant

No snow here in the northern part of twisted pickle land…..

Version3
    Keymaster

we had just short of 4″ of snow here… Built a nearly 6′ snowman and everything. It was pretty nice to see.

thx_1227
    Participant

No snow here in NC, just wind…

Frank
    Participant
    thx_1227 wrote:
    No snow here in NC, just wind…

Lots of wind down here, too, but no “white stuff.” Give Bing a little more time to heal and there’ll be plenty of white stuff for everyone.

Too much?

Bing
    Participant

Not enough actually.

I been pullin and tuggin like an automatic cow milker but I still ain’t filled up them jars you sent me.

now that may be too far

Octavious
    Participant
    Armez wrote:
    My city got 2 inches(of snow you perverts) and somehow I still had to go to school…0_o

FAILURECHARIOT!

2 inches?! Where do you live? In central NY (home of the Governor’s pros) 2 inches is a dusting.

Frank
    Participant
    Octavious wrote:
    Armez wrote:

FAILURECHARIOT!

2 inches?! Where do you live? In central NY (home of the Governor’s pros) 2 inches is a dusting.

“In Soviet Russia, road forks you! … Ha ha, what a country!”

Version3
    Keymaster

Armez is in TX too. 2 inches of pure snow probably wouldn’t cause real problems in TX either, but that’s not what we get. On top of that, we don’t have the equipment to keep the roadways clear, and to make it all worse, in most cases the temperature hovers right around freezing when all of this goes on. That means that snow ice or anything else just turns immediately to slush on all roadways, because they are above freezing and/or are being driven by vehicles above freezing. After that the slightly below freezing air/wind new precipitation hits it, it because super dangerous… it’s often clear or black (matching many roadways) and not really everywhere.

People who have migrated to TX always make fun of how we ‘shutdown’ when we get a little of this stuff… but it’s just not like driving in snow. Snow can be dangerous too, but everyone can see it, and it’s obvious it’s there. With our town, people thing it’s all okay, and it’s not. Even worse, our truck to passenger car ratio is really different than other parts of the country. All of those dickfaces think they can drive on anything. Somehow idiots with big vehicles and/or 4-wheel drive think that their cars stop and turn better on ice. Fucktards.

Octavious
    Participant

We have those fucktards in NY too.

Version3
    Keymaster

I think everyone does these days. Self-important Human Cattle (SiHC)

Armez
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    Armez is in TX too. 2 inches of pure snow probably wouldn’t cause real problems in TX either, but that’s not what we get. On top of that, we don’t have the equipment to keep the roadways clear, and to make it all worse, in most cases the temperature hovers right around freezing when all of this goes on. That means that snow ice or anything else just turns immediately to slush on all roadways, because they are above freezing and/or are being driven by vehicles above freezing. After that the slightly below freezing air/wind new precipitation hits it, it because super dangerous… it’s often clear or black (matching many roadways) and not really everywhere.

People who have migrated to TX always make fun of how we ‘shutdown’ when we get a little of this stuff… but it’s just not like driving in snow. Snow can be dangerous too, but everyone can see it, and it’s obvious it’s there. With our town, people thing it’s all okay, and it’s not. Even worse, our truck to passenger car ratio is really different than other parts of the country. All of those dickfaces think they can drive on anything. Somehow idiots with big vehicles and/or 4-wheel drive think that their cars stop and turn better on ice. Fucktards.

That and a lot of people drive like completely decerebrated asstards in my town.

I’d elaborate, but I’ll save the great wall of China text for another day.

Pa-ul
    Participant

You’d be surprised how many people I know who don’t know how ABS works.

They think they have to either pump the brakes or press a button.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Octavious
    Participant

I don’t like ABS.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.