:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The triumphant return of Horse Drownings Radio!

• Comments Off on The triumphant return of Horse Drownings Radio!

The triumphant return of Horse Drownings Radio!

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder The triumphant return of Horse Drownings Radio!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

I’m posting this here because hey, I’m a big fan of ol’ Scatt’s little podcast! After an almost 4 month hiatus, he’s back and he’s pissed! Heheh…nah, I just thought I’d remind everyone here that it’s time to lovingly grab that little horsie by the mane, smack him all about the nose and thorax, and drown that fucker in a pool of festering shit-bile.

So, uh, yeah. Now that you’re completely freaked out, visit HorseDrownings.com..

Newman
    Participant

It was a pretty good show. Long live the scatt!

Scatt
    Participant

Thanks, dudes.

See, I just make things right. In my heart and peepee I make it promise bliss.

…y’know?

rob
    Participant
    Quote:
    In my heart and peepee I make it promise bliss.

That should be the new catchphrase. Like, “All Your Base Are Belong To Us”? Yeah.

Supervisor: Rob, you did a great job on organizing all that stuff.

Rob: Thanks. In my heart and peepee I make it promise bliss.

Supervisor: Huh?

Scatt
    Participant

You know, that actually made me think how absurd it would be if when people give their parting kind words like, “Have a good night”, instead would wish them a good night of banging their spouse. How could that go?

rob
    Participant

Imagine being known as that guy — the guy who makes others feel uncomfortable. He’s way too nice to want to kick his ass, but he just says some things that just aren’t the best things to say in a given situation.

Scatt
    Participant
    Quote:
    He’s way too nice to want to kick his ass, but he just says some things that just aren’t the best things to say in a given situation.

Fuck dude, that sounds like me.

rob
    Participant

That was merely in response to your wishing people good sex. It’s right on the edge of almost being offensive, but done in such good nature that it’s hard to be offended. I just think it’s funny.

Scatt: Hey, man, see you later.

Unsuspecting man: Yeah, see ya.

Scatt: Yeah, and hey! Hope your wife lets ya poke her in the butt tonight!

Unsuspecting man: Yeah. I mean, huh? What’d you say?

Scatt: Nothin’, man, have a good one!

Unsuspecting man: Yeah…yeah…(trailing off)

Yeah, you better watch that shit, Scatt. They’ll getcha!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.