:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The switched:ON Farewell Show

• Comments Off on The switched:ON Farewell Show

The switched:ON Farewell Show

Latest Replies Forums Announcements The switched:ON Farewell Show

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Yep, you knew it was coming.

You have less than a week to prep for this. The last show will be recorded Saturday July 7, 2007. Unsure of the time.

If you have something to contribute to the last show, please have it in the switched:ON Show mailbox before midnight Fri/Sat night so that we can get it ready to make the show. No second chances for this one.

Also, if you wish to be on the show, or help organize something extra, please let us know and start working on it. Let’s keep it simple, and keep it together so that everyone can participate as much as possible.

I’ll drop an announcement file in the feed in the next day or so to get everyone informed.

If we have talked to you about being “on”, please get your schedule for that day to me so that we can do whatever is possible to make it work for everyone..

thx_1227
    Participant

But where are the other 3 shows…

Version3
    Keymaster

2 of them are to be recorded, however this is the date of the farewell show. This one is significant only because it needs to allow for preparation from our listeners and some contributors.

thx_1227
    Participant

Ah, I see.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I’ll be there, Bryan. What do I need to get organized with you?

GeorgiaJames
    Participant

I’ve sent in my submission..

I’m all in.. Let me know what I need to do..

End Of Line..

EmFour
    Participant

I sent an e-mail with a little diddy I did about Switched On, hope you guys like it. I just wanted to reiterate what I said in the e-mail… sorry I didn’t contribute more, I feel like a bit of a freeloader now that the show’s going away and I never really contributed until now.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

I just left my message on your voicemail. I don’t think it was very funny, but it’s there, so deal with it.

…Fuckers.

Phil
    Participant

I’ll phone/Skype something in later guys, it’s an end of an era…again!!!

admin
    Keymaster
    EmFour wrote:
    I sent an e-mail with a little diddy I did about Switched On, hope you guys like it. I just wanted to reiterate what I said in the e-mail… sorry I didn’t contribute more, I feel like a bit of a freeloader now that the show’s going away and I never really contributed until now.

Aye, as do I, and I’ve been listening longer than him. December 25th, 2005, I believe. I guess I’ll call and leave my first voice mail and my last.

Heh, this is my first post even.

Scatt
    Participant

I sent my submission last night. Booyaah.

El Rustirino
    Participant

IT’S TODAY TODAY GUYS

Anonymous
    Inactive

So when is the final show (or shows) coming out? I feel like I have been waiting for a long time.

Bucho
    Participant

I heard it’s coming out on July 3lo, that’s the only day the Captain has any spare time on.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

I have no idea. The moving chaos continued to this weekend, and the job has really taken over the life outside as well. It’s got a bit of cleanup to go through (like the previous show, it’s in bad shape)… I’d say it will be this week. It needs to be before I go out of town.

BTW: I’m in Nashville Tuesday, Newark (ugh) Friday and NY City Sat and Sun.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.