:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The Saga Continues (more webcomic)

• Comments Off on The Saga Continues (more webcomic)

The Saga Continues (more webcomic)

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge The Saga Continues (more webcomic)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Scatt
    Participant

For those of you who enjoyed the first one, here’s the link to the link to the new comic I made:

http://www.horsedrownings.com/archives/archive_070819.html

…and if you think it’s juvenile, take a look at the deeper meanings and subtleties within. You’ll find it quite esoteric.

…actually that’s bullshit, it’s just crude silliness. Enjoy..

El Rustirino
    Participant

Another comic about shit? Awesome. Love it, Scatt, keep it up.

Bucho
    Participant

Holy crap, this could be huge. You can tell the Poocornians are the bad guys because they have red eyes.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Scatt
    Participant
    El Rustirino wrote:
    Another comic about shit? Awesome. Love it, Scatt, keep it up.

Thanks dude. I’ve been doing one every weekend. Also I’ve been attempting to somewhat promote it, but I’m not the best at that. People need to go back to the basics in their lives… back to a simple time of shit and corn.

Bucho wrote:
    Holy crap, this could be huge. You can tell the Poocornians are the bad guys because they have red eyes.

Yes! I didn’t think anyone would notice that, because red doesn’t stand out to me, but yeah, there’s not a lot of build behind my methodologies. Red=evil… Oh, and Corn=evil too.

Bucho
    Participant

I like simple.

Bing
    Participant

My favorite is the shit covered, dick shaped spaceship.

Scatt, you’re on to something here….keep it up.

We could team up and you can illustrate my Whore-o-morph story posted here somewhere. Or something else to glorify SOS in all its goodness and purity.

Scatt
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Scatt, you’re on to something here….keep it up.

Thanks, dude.

Also, point me to your Whore-o-morph post. I must have missed that.

Bing
    Participant
    El Rustirino
    Participant

This makes me miss Horse Drownings, Scatt you have a sexy voice

Bing
    Participant

😯 😯 😯 😯

Scatt
    Participant
    El Rustirino wrote:
    This makes me miss Horse Drownings, Scatt you have a sexy voice

I’m confident enough in myself to politely say ‘thank you’ and appreciate that statement.

Pssst! Not that I haven’t done it many times before, but I’ve been really thinking about bringing the show back lately. Now don’t tell your parents!!

Seriously though, with podcasting as well as anything else, the moment I make it into what seems like ‘work’, I lose interest. Which is why I’m about to pitch all the rules and guidelines out the window and record however I feel like at the time. Makes me want to record again. At least throw new things up on the feed.

See, my site used to be complimentary to the podcast, because the podcast was the main point and reason to have a site to begin with. Now it’s the other way around, so hopefully I won’t give as much of a crap about doing a good show enough to do it more often. I’m ceasing to speak…

…now.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I’ve been listening to the archives, and I’m almost up there. Jarett is probably my favorite guest, so more of him would be le bitchin’. And Fuckin’ Asshole is something I’ve relayed to my friends, including the show URL, so they may check it out.

Fuckin’ Asshole

Scatt
    Participant

Wow. I completely forgot about Fuckin’ Asshole. I think I should draw a sitcom main title screen for that. Unfortunately though, Jarrett and myself had kind of a falling-out back around this time last year, so chances are slim he’d be returning.

El Rustirino
    Participant

That’d be awesome.

Oh, sorry to hear that, dude. But hey, Cassandra’s cool too.

Hah, I was just listening to the episode with the crazy old hospital lady. MOVIN’ TO NORTH CAROLINA MAAAN

Bucho
    Participant

I’d be smiling and dancing around in my gimp suit all over again if there were new HDR shows. The world needs more of that pure evil goodness.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.